• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
  • This may sound harsh, but the only thing I like at your banner is the animation ^^;; It are just 2 images turning around with a plain black background....soz T_T

4/10

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
  • The banner is as nice as always! =D I'm going to skip talking about the text because you've probably heard it all and I don't want to be annoying. But the banner is amazing! =D

9.5/10

WOOT! New theme. ;D For those of you who haven't seen Fame The Musical, see it. Now. I love the musical SO MUCH. Just listening to the songs brings back memories of my siblings who I rarely see =( It's a long story, but Fame is pretty much a part of our family now. =O

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^ 5/10 the banner is fun and your signature is organised, but it could use a little more color ^-^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back