• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've noticed the Pink hoodie for Little Mac is extremely popular

Pink hoodie Little Mac is all I ever see online :P I've never seen any of the wire frame Little Macs. Come to think of it, I've never even seen the default Little Mac online. I wonder why it's so popular.

Years
    I remember watching the demo's on Twitch and there was nothing but Hoodie Macs running around. That pink is something else. Speaking of, I hear a few people complaining about his KO punch? It's too broken, or something? isn't that the point of a KO punch?

Also, I've decided to appoint White Mage as the club's co-owner. If you have any problems contacting me, please refer to them as well!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I remember watching the demo's on Twitch and there was nothing but Hoodie Macs running around. That pink is something else. Speaking of, I hear a few people complaining about his KO punch? It's too broken, or something? isn't that the point of a KO punch?

Also, I've decided to appoint White Mage as the club's co-owner. If you have any problems contacting me, please refer to them as well!

Actually, I absolutely adore people who want to spam Mac's KO punch. I use Lucina sometimes and I just feel so satisfied when I land a counter on that KO punch. :3

Btw, congrats on the co-ownership White Mage! Let's keep this wonderful club going strong.

Years
    I'm terribly inaccurate when it comes to the KO Uppercut. I can never get it to connect, but that might just be because I'm really bad with Little Mac :P

Most of the Little Mac players I've played with could never hit me with KO Uppercut either. It's a very good KO move, but it seems like a lot of people (at least that I've played) aren't very accurate when using it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Counter actually works on Mac's KO uppercut? That's good to know.

And I was surprised to learn that the KO uppercut isn't always an instant kill; I thought it was. But at low damages it won't kill an opponent. Send them a good ways and do ~50%, but not a guaranteed kill.

Years
    I read that Counter only cancels out KO Uppercut, and that it doesn't strike back. I haven't tested it, though, so I can't say for certain.

But I did just test Little Mac's KO Uppercut on Mario in training mode. It KOs starting at about 25%.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You will do wonderfully, White Mage <3

Never tried out Little Mac yet, but out of all the peeps I played online, I will always find one that mains as Little Mac, and they are really good with him :|

Years
    ^Thank you! :)

Most Little Mac players I fight usually end up using side-b off the edge of the stage. Occasionally there'll be a very skilled player who completely destroys me.

Skilled Little Mac mains are scary ._.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Speaking of that, I got completely wrecked by a pink-hoodie Mac when I played For Glory 1-1 this morning. Didn't get a chance to touch the guy. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Speaking of that, I got completely wrecked by a pink-hoodie Mac when I played For Glory 1-1 this morning. Didn't get a chance to touch the guy. xD

As long as you can dodge very well, you can punish him and grab him off the edge. :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    As long as you can dodge very well, you can punish him and grab him off the edge. :D
    But to do that, you have to get his stamina at a high percentage in order to throw him off the edge of the stage, which can be difficult for those who rarely use grabs.

Years
    What do you guys want to see in terms of downloadable content? Characters, stages, etc.?

I want Dixie Kong as DLC. I think she'd be really fun. And I would really like another Metroid or Donkey Kong stage.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Any character that used to be in previous games, like Wolf, Lucas, Mewtwo, Pichu...they deserve to reappear but as DLCs at least. xD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'll just quote what I've posted at the Smash Bros. thread because I'm too lazy to repeat my thoughts:

Kudos to Mewtwo's return, who truly deserved it (he is an iconic Nintendo character after all). What I do want to know is why Sakurai spent more than a year of teasing on Ridley, only showing his shadow on April's direct and nothing else about Pyrosphere since then, only to reveal him as nothing more than Flying Man 2.0. He's the most requested Nintendo character, newcomer-wise, for pete's sake, and he still completely ignores those requests. You better have a good explanation to this, Sakurai, or you'll be experiencing an internet riot from furious Ridley supporters on your Twitter account (the Ridley controversy is far more important than Mewtwo's former situation after all). This alone automatically makes this iteration of the Smash roster the worst of the bunch (too many human newcomers, too few non-human newcomers).

This is a huge deal, guys, because there's been controversy on whether or not Ridley should be playable, usually regarding his size, which holds little to no water because Smash Bros. never stays true to the characters' sizes like Bowser and Olimar. And now the anti-Ridley supporters are going to continue bullying the pro-Ridley supporters for years to come.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    This is a huge deal, guys, because there's been controversy on whether or not Ridley should be playable, usually regarding his size, which holds little to no water because Smash Bros. never stays true to the characters' sizes like Bowser and Olimar. And now the anti-Ridley supporters are going to continue bullying the pro-Ridley supporters for years to come.
    People who bully other people over the inclusion or lack of one specific character are sad, sad, little people. Tbh, I think it's a bit pathetic that some people will get extremely worked up over certain characters being/not being on the game's roster.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    I'll just quote what I've posted at the Smash Bros. thread because I'm too lazy to repeat my thoughts:

i know that olimar was resized for brawl (in reality he is about the size of a quarter) but at least everything from the pikmin univrese was resized along with him to make it seem that he would fit in. with ridley you can't really do that because you would have to resize everything else so that his scale to everything else still fits. if you did that, samus would have to be so small that you could hardly see her. if that doesn't make sense to you, look at it this way. how would it loo if samus was fighting ridley and they were the same size, unlike in the games where ridley is at least 5 times as big as samus.

and before anyone brings this up, the Mario/Bowser argument doesn't hold water, as in the original mario games, bowser was about twice the size to mario, which, give or take a bit, he is in brawl and smash 4

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    omg i freaking called Mewtwo to return as a DLC. Sadly I won't be able to own a WiiU until next year when I have stable income. I also like that you can connect your 3DS into your WiiU, AND THEN 8 PLAYER SMASH. Awww yeah smash party at my house!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back