• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • A little late but... just to put my slot in.

Enjoy losing to the more competitive teams.

I love the fact I've been a top 100 player (And Aquilae too for that matter) with an all-out offensive team, and a heck a lot more success then you think, GeneralGuy. ;D

I sure will enjoy slaughtering more competitive teams. :D Thank you very much.

Aquilae said:
    Generalguy, please don't talk without experience. BeachBoy and I don't "lose to the more competitive teams". Offensive teams cannot be walled effectively, breaking pure stall. You can still cover offensive threats with a team of six sweepers.

I personally think that balanced teams cannot function well offensively or defensively. Either you go an offensive route or a defensive route - with the inclusion of stronger sweepers that can overwhelm a defensive force, particularly with high-powered moves like Close Combat, the physical special split and Life Orb, I find it hard to rely on a few walls to make up the bulk of your defence. I personally think that with a balanced team you would have trouble trying to cause and wall damage, I doubt you could fit a Spiker/TSpiker for instance on a balanced team due to the intense competition for a team slot adding on to the fact that most Spikers do not cover as much as opposed to another wall and such.

I highly doubt that BeachBoy loses to the "more competitive teams", he is a solid player by my experiences battling with him (always win 1-0 for some reason =P ), and his team can cover the necessary threats while posing a threat itself.

EDIT: Maybe you could substantiate your opinion by giving examples of what an offensive team cannot handle that a balanced team would?

Exactly. Well said, Aquilae.

"(always win 1-0 for some reason =P )" It's the curse of Aquilae I tell you! Curse! XD Seriously though, our battles are always close. You can win without walls, Aquilae and I are easy examples of such. I've had a lot of success with it. If you think no walls = fail, Generalguy. You are sadly mistaken. ;/

Sorry for interrupting your clan activities. ^^; Have a nice day~

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    As I was recently talking to Shinyhunter011 on AIM. He told me that I'm in the Clan but he'll post my score later.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • yea hes in ill post in the edit

Strategy: 4/5
    Knowlegde on Physical and Special Attacks: 3/5
    Knowlegde on Type differences: 4/5
    Ability to guess what opponet is going to do: 5/5
    Winning: +.5

score 4.5 ^^

Last edited:

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • Anyone up for a battle on Shoddy? I would like to test out a team based on a new concept =X

Anyways the IVs and nature on Cranidos depend on what you are using it for - CB versions want max speed, CScarf versions can go Adamant, and so on. But I think all Cranidos have to have max speed to be effective, it isn't going to or supposed to survive anything given its weak defenses.

Captain Basch

Vagrant
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Mm, I think I should become an Elite member. Mystery and I always beat each other. Mystery knows me too well. =]

...I know I'm new, but I'd give Murder reccomendation for elite member. He's good, simple as that.

While I'm at it, I might as well ask if someone can make me a signature. As you can see, I'm in desperate need of one. Just give me a shout if you can. Thanks.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • Crimson you have to battle leaders/elite they get to decide but i think TOWA left so this place is not going be updated for a month we try to make RRC v2 but the mods said no. We were going have Mukka as the leader so he can update the front page and all etc. If you would like ill battle you and if your good enough you will be Elite, but not today sry to get your hopes up

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    guys...please shut up about being a higher ranked member or i'll never let you be one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back