• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
  • This counts right?

Spoiler:

Mr. Wallace, you sir, are a legend.
    I didn't make a worthy to name purchases related to video gaming in recent time... maybe in the near future.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I bought 3 games today. The first being Moonrise on Steam Early Access, thank you to BadSheep and xxkaylabby for recommending this to game to me, you two are awesome :). I also bought the Metro Redux collection on PS4, for a dirty dirt cheap price, which comes with Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux. I can't wait start all 3 of these games, especially Moonrise.

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I bought 3 games today. The first being Moonrise on Steam Early Access, thank you to BadSheep and xxkaylabby for recommending this to game to me, you two are awesome :). I also bought the Metro Redux collection on PS4, for a dirty dirt cheap price, which comes with Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux. I can't wait start all 3 of these games, especially Moonrise.

fucking love the Metro series. Haven't bought the Redux because I don't feel like I'm playing them in super HD or whatever but have fun with them. There's a lot of depth and intricacy to the story.

Bought the Witcher 3 last week and that's going to hold me for a long, loooong time

Oshawott501

Huge Oshawott fan
    Years
  • My last gaming purchase was a Donald Duck Disney Infinity figure, but as far as an actual game goes then that would be Splatoon.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • Persona Q, Story of Seasons, and Devil Survivor 2 are my most recent purchases, I believe! I also had this urge to replay FFVII and FFIX and couldn't find them in my house so I bought them off of the Playstation Store a few weeks ago.

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I bought Supreme Commander for $5 to relive my teens. So far it's working. But if I start listening to post grunge again someone help me

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I just bought Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze about a week ago and am having a blast playing it! It's also my first DK game ever (Shameful, I know..). I've also got Persona Dancing All Night pre-ordered, but that doesn't come out until the end of September.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Bought Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD yesterday and I'm borrowing my sister's copy of Pokemon Art Academy. She got it for Christmas and still had it sealed...so I'm gonna go ahead and call it mine now tbh. :P She won't be needing it.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • About a month ago I got the New 3DS
    About a week ago I got destiny for ps4
    And 3 days ago I got Omega Ruby

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The last game I've purchased was Need for Speed: Rivals for my Xbox One.

I've gotten my hands on the title several weeks ago, when it was on sale for gold members. The price didn't seemed to have been that high, if at all, so I thought I'd snatch up on the opportunity and buy before Rivals disappears from their menu the week after.

Rivals is enjoyable, for sure, but it doesn't seem to contain any story-line, or at least an interactive one like in Most Wanted (older version), Undercover, and so forth, which had kind of disappointed me. It's one of the things that I was hoping to see in this game.

Years
  • I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse for the PS4 today. It's a used copy, but it was $25 cheaper than brand-new, which I can put towards the DLC instead.

Now all I have to do is get around to buying a PS4...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Didn't buy this, but I got my birthday presents tonight and I got a boxed Japanese Pokemon Crystal. The box is so pretty you guys, I can't deal. 8) I also got a Mega Charizard X plush, a substitute plush (yes, the little sub doll when you use the move lol), and a Klefki keyring! That's more of gaming swag, but it still counts I suppose. :P

Back