• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reck's tile showcase

Which tileset looks like it was made with better quality?

• Tileset 1

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Tileset 2

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Reck

?????
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Well i did what you said so here it is...except different side cause there the same in all the original pokemon game sprites and i think all customs.
    Reck's tile showcase

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I just added more stuff. I'm getting tired of posting it all so look for your self in my first post.;) Remember give some C+C or thread might die. I have a new banner to courtousy of R a c h e l. Go to the credits link in my sig for her shop.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hello everyone i have a small update today. I added a few trees and another hgss house. So some C+C would be nice. If you have no criticism please let me know what you think of my tiles in a visitor message or PM.

Also i won't be on much this week cause of drumline camp(i got snare woot!) then next week is the fair so I'll be on in the morning only. Then the next week I'll be on. Then i have band camp so i won't be on at all then. Just letting you all know s you don't think i quit.:P

-Smash

Lv.86 Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Hm.. Well, for the house with the pink ceiling and the window on top, the pink seems too bright and saturated compared to the rest of the houses.

And also, the pokecenters seem too plain. Maybe adding something like gardens in front or some kind of original design would help.

That's all I could say after a quick glance.. I might come back later and examine these closely to give more in-depth critique and suggestions.

You have a good amount of tiles so far, good job.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Thanks! Your comments are always welcome!

Anyway i just got done with drumline camp(it was brutal) So heres the latest updates...

New tree(s)
    New poke center,mart, and gym.

I don't know what to make next! If you have an idea please tell me. Now please C+C on this.

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
    Years
  • WOW, I loved the pallete you used, and It looks Kind of D/P But at the same time FR/LG Wich makes it awsome.

The tree's and water look unique... I like that and most Houses have never been seen before there special
    like the triangle house... So you should keep up the AWSOME Work.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey its been a while since I've posted here... so here's my latest update... you can use it if you like. I just haven't added it to my full sheet yet.
    Reck's tile showcase

So it turns out I have drumline next week to so I won't be on for a while...remember I'm not quitting... It would be nice if i could get 3000 views or more before I'm back...And get lots of C+C!

Btw thanks for your comment pokemasterintraining!

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    wow reck your tiles have come from great to awesome i hope you keep improovin

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Okay here's the last update for a while.

New house
    Allt mart and center
    Other Misc. Edits

Btw... I'm glad you both like my tile :)

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • nice. A little more tiles and you could become the next allistair.
    not alister, saurav. anyway the tiles look much better than when I last visited. the houses have much better shading the trees look much better in shape and in being 3d. all I can say is well done.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Haha thanks! I'm you think I'm as good as alister and saurav.(I don't know about alister though...) Anyway thanks for your comments!

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey everyone i just added a new mountain and a Pokemon lab please rate them...thanks.

Quick preview:
    Reck's tile showcase

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Shade the mountain a bit more and add some more details to it.

Years
  • I agree with Myamo. It needs more depth to it.

Some of your house tiles are superb! I'll certainly use some of those. However, some of the grey-coloured buildings (like the PC) don't have enough detail on them. They look too bland, in my opinion, especially when you compare them to the wooden buildings you've created. I also can't read the sign on the PC (it looks like POKG to me :P ). Keep at it, though! You're among the best active tilers here. :)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • It seems very good. The only thing that bugs me is that the gym seems like it wouldn't stand out like it is ment to. But other then that, it is an awesome tile set. I plan to use them (and give credit of course). But that is if I can figure out importing tilesets >_<

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey Thanks I'm glad you like them. And I'm planning on making a different gym...

Also I'll might work on the mountain tiles a bit... speaking mountains i added some more tiles for it(cave entrance etc.)Look at the first post.

Back