• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen red....?

Years
  • This is ridiculous. Of course Read will be in the game, and his team will probably remain unchanged, too. However, one thing I would really like to see is the ability to battle him over and over again and his team will get stronger each time. I mean, he has to do something on Mt. Silver instead of just standing there. Why not training?

Ayselipera

I mean I'm pretty sure that just about everything that was in the orginal Gold and Silver will be in the remakes.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    If Red said anything I would be sad. I love the charm of not saying anything but "Yes" and "No." 'Cause I'm from Yes Town :c
    I'm actually from no town, even that the question appeared in R/S/E.
    Its good. I don't want a speech from him. "Lets just get this over with" thingy.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    If Red wasn't in this game, you might hear me yelling "y**f in hell, furf*gs", regardless of whether or not furf*gs are involved. XD

Yeah, I'd be mad.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    If Red wasn't in this game, you might hear me yelling "y**f in hell, furf*gs", regardless of whether or not furf*gs are involved. XD

Yeah, I'd be mad.

Wow... I can't believe that you're serious.

-rep.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I'm sure Red will be in the game. The REAL question, however, is what Gamefreak will do with Leaf.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    He'll definably have to be in these games...what kinda games would they be without him????

I always thought that the espeon was put in as a substitute for mewtwo since he would be nearly unbeatable with a mewtwo in his team...espeon is somewhat easier to take down...but i guess that giving him the team he had in the manga makes sense enough...

Years
  • I believe, just like how they updated gold, silver, etc. Red's design will be updated. Probably scloser to FR/LG, but still updated. Hopefully more epic! I cant wait!

and i dont like the idea of watching over you. i like it how its your last, unexpected challenge. amazing...

He'll definably have to be in these games...what kinda games would they be without him????

I always thought that the espeon was put in as a substitute for mewtwo since he would be nearly unbeatable with a mewtwo in his team...espeon is somewhat easier to take down...but i guess that giving him the team he had in the manga makes sense enough...

i always thought espeon was there to rival Garys/Blue's Umbreon!

Last edited:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Red's team should be like this
    Charizard pikachu poliwrath aerodactyl snorlax and gyrados
    (i don't get why in g/s/c he did'nt have poliwrath it was his first pokemon ever AND it saved his life twice (And evolved too)
    they should also have the other manga characters blue green yellow gold not silver hes your rival anyways kris (They took her out? the jerks) ruby sapphire emerald wally diamond and platinum (not pearl hes in d/p/pt)

ok

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Red's team should be like this
    Charizard pikachu poliwrath aerodactyl snorlax and gyrados
    (i don't get why in g/s/c he did'nt have poliwrath it was his first pokemon ever AND it saved his life twice (And evolved too)
    they should also have the other manga characters blue green yellow gold not silver hes your rival anyways kris (They took her out? the jerks) ruby sapphire emerald wally diamond and platinum (not pearl hes in d/p/pt)

ok

These are the games, not the manga. I'm pretty sure they're considered different characters.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Do you think they will keep red in the game?
    Yes. I'm very positive that they'll keep him in the remakes too.

they realy should
    Yes, they surely should.

talk about what you want him to be like
    For some reason, I'd like his sprite to be largely similar to the one shown in Crystal, instead of the one made in FR/LG.
    I just want a revamped/remade sprite from the crystal version, or maybe totally new too, but it must have that pose and look to satisfy me still.
    Let's just see if the new design is like what I want it to be.

and maybe even a change in his team?
    Yeah, I'd like a change in his team, maybe, but I'm not sure if I do want it totally...
    I would want his Pikachu to be there still for sure, and I think its just better for him to still keep Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise still, as a reference to the Yellow version.
    But I wouldn't mind if his Espeon and Snorlax gets replaced by someone else just to make him more tougher.

maybe he will say somthing this time?
    Maybe. I would probably want him to remain quiet, and just say "..." which is nothing to say at all, just a blank look.

But then again, it seems totally stupid to just start a battle without saying anything at all. Just picture it in your mind, and you'll know what I mean.

Therefore, I'd like him to say a thing or two, but remain majorly quiet. That would be the best.

I was thinking you might see him around often during the game and then at the end you finaly battle him!
    Maybe. If he does show up somewhere else, I'd like it to be a quiet scene, like him passing by...
    Another part of me doesn't want him to appear more than once at all... Weird me!

---

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I am really excited to see what they do with him. Maybe we could do a double battle against he an Leaf or battle him multiple times.

Back