• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I do. And I still need to continue it, lol. I will today. :3

So how have you been doing? As for me, I had this horrible cold. x.x Well I didn't feel weak or anything, but man I couldn't stop coughing a lot and my throat was killing me. But I am taking medicine. I am getting better. ^^ Man I hate getting sick.

Usually I will get sick once a year. And it is always end up in the summer. I don't get that. Oh well. XD

So been watching more anime lately, other than Death Note?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I'm good. Tom is moving in <3

Yes I am watching Cowboy Bebop. A girl at work loaned Hellsing to me to watch as well...haven't started that yet.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww that is cool! ^^ I am so happy for you! *hugs*

Whoa...Cowboy Bebop?! I love that anime! It is so good! The first time I watched it I didn't understand what was going on. But when it came back on as reruns, I got it. ^^ I love Spike..lol. I just love his voice. XD

Hellsing, huh? I been hearing that anime is good, but of course it kinda of scary. So I stay away from that. XD It is a awesome anime though.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Thanks! *hugs back*

I have been watching the sub of it. Its good just have a few episodes left. I dunno if I will like it or not but I seem to like horror anime so maybe XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • *glomps*

TOTO-CHAN!!!!!! <3333333
    Oh I'm glad that PC finally works for me : D

How ish you?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks! *hugs back*

I have been watching the sub of it. Its good just have a few episodes left. I dunno if I will like it or not but I seem to like horror anime so maybe XD

That is cool. ^^ Wait til you get to the end of Cowboy Bebop...the ending is whoa. That is all I got to say, lol. Of course you will end up liking Hellsing. XD Probably won't be the best anime you seen, but it will be good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, that is good. ^^ You will like the ending.

Aww...I want to watch Spiderman 3.

It has been since I went in a theater. I haven't been in one for three years. Well I just don't have time to go and the prices are ridiculous! Maybe I will go again, but right now I can't.

I am glad you enjoyed the movie though. =D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Lucy, I think you would like the movie, its just long! 2 1/2 hours. XD

Mario, I'm glad you had fun there.

Peachy, the 2nd one is good, check it out when you can ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, that is all. Okay, I think I might get to see it. I need to make a plan that I want to see it. It just looks exciting. *need to put money aside to watch movie*

XD

I hope your day is going good. It is always nice to see you. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Oh, that is all. Okay, I think I might get to see it. I need to make a plan that I want to see it. It just looks exciting. *need to put money aside to watch movie*

XD

I hope your day is going good. It is always nice to see you. ^^

Well all those movies are good, so you will probably like it.

How have you been?

Back