• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I've saw today a shiny Mawile, but i K.O.'ed it out : (

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
  • Emerald: I was using a code for a Torchic, but I'm picky and wanted a female one, so after about 15 minutes of searching I found a shiny(and female too) one. Lucky me! :D
    Sapphire: Shiny Jirachi(code), Shiny Roselia,
    Leaf Green: Shiny Caterpie!

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    On my Emerald I just found a lovely shiny Tropius. Yay. <3 Tropius.

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
    Years
  • KaneFan said:
    I got a question.

Lets say, if your Spectile is not a shiny, and your ditto isn't either. You make a egg. It hatches. Can it be a shiny?
    Yep, I had a non-shiny Mightyena, and a non-shiny Linoone. Bred them, and voila, a shiny Poochyena pops out of the egg.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I just saw a shiny Wurmple. I still don't have Masterballs from Rustboro... Yeah i'm too lazy to fly with my Altaria to here :P And i saw a shiny Nuzleaf... Whoah, likin' colors of this shiny much!

Shiny guy

Mew master
    Years
  • I have been playing my ruby version for 4 years and i still haven`t found a shiny X(.
    p.s does any 1 have a pokemon rpg

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
  • ive got emerald and ive seen tons of shinys like tentacool, wurmple, hariyama, shroomish and so on ;)

Blazekin 3000

Years
  • I found Shiny Staryu in the Battle Factory at the Battle Frontier. On my Ruby version I caught a Shiny Whismur in the Rusturf Tunnel. I wish I could find more. I wish I could have caught that Staryu though.

Twilight Rising

Freedom of the night
    Years
  • madonpokemon said:
    i've encountered a shiny green hoppip on isle 5 on lg ver. can someone give me a code for action replay to get tons of eevees?

p.s thanx and get eevee its evolutions totally kick butt!

I think I just found out something about shinies: they have more than one shiny form.You said that your hoppip was green.Well I was playing fr and found a hoppip in the same place, but mine was blue.No lies.If anyone has any information on this or just wants to be buddies feel free to pm me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm really disappointed I haven't found any -.-;; I've only caught a shiny golbat in Crystal.

I've played LG long enough >>; GAH! I'll just have to play longer XD

Twilight Rising

Freedom of the night
    Years
  • So is finding a different version of a shiny pokemon harder to do than finding their normal shiny form? Ex. the post from me above.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    There's only one shiny version for each pokemon ^^;; You lied about the blue hoppip. The real shiny is green, and that's all the colors it comes in.

Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Twilight Rising

Freedom of the night
    Years
  • I didn't lie!!! I would prove it,but I don't know how to put screenshots on the computer.If you know how please tell me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm not sure =/ I'd assume so though =3 Just save your game before it evolves, and then evolve it just in case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back