• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    i don't have any

all u guys with shiny pokemon u suck just kidding i have never owned a shiny pokemon without a gameshark though my brother found a shiny magickarp anyways... one day i will find one

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Feraligatr said:
    3925 SRs for my Groduon and nothing yet. I thought I had it, but it wasn't. I think I'm close to getting one so I'm going to continue SRing.
    Dang dude you counted how many times you reset?
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Also like I posted in the other shiny thread I caught a shiny Rayquaza after resetting for about an hour, going to EV train it tomorrow and trade it into Fire Red.

then I'll start looking for some more Shinies.. the ones I want are (Starmie, Regice, Salamence, and maybe Metagross)

so I guess I'll try for Regice first might be the easiest to get, then I'll reset for either a shiny Beldum or a good natured/IV Beldum...whichever comes first...getting a shiny Staryu, or Bagon might be the hardest so I'll save that for last.

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
  • Shiny pokemon just have a different color isn't it ? or it has many some advantage than the other ?

in my 600 hour playtime, i have encounter 3 shiny pokemon :
    They are : Graveler, Machop, golbat, and a Magnetric (this one from my friend..)

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    who welcomed me back on the site?
    kjckqwhciodchoedchioyciefcvyoerdupwecr[icepvqiefoivepviprd****jxoiws

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • H20, please get a life. I would say more, but I don't wanna get BANNED.

I have gotten anything since the shiny Eevee from D'MoneyBoi's room. But, I haven't been hunting for anything either. I'm SRing for Treecko on Emerald.

Patrick, you should join the Shiny Hunters Club under the Mixed COmmunity Groups forum. Congrats on the shiny Rayquaza, it looks really cool.

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    i do have a life and i just wanted to plea my final good bye im leaving this site for a myspace and please dont like pokemon untill your 40 you will be nerds BYE:embarrass

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • H20 said:
    i do have a life and i just wanted to plea my final good bye im leaving this site for a myspace and please dont like pokemon untill your 40 you will be nerds BYE:embarrass

Playing till you're 40 doesn't make you look like a nerd, it is just fine IMO. But flaming others over the int4rw3b makes you look like an egotistical little 11 year old... wait, that pretty much describes you, doesn't it, H20?

Anyways, I have no new shinies on FR... surprise, surprise...

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
  • ~Patrick~ said:
    Dang dude you counted how many times you reset?
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Also like I posted in the other shiny thread I caught a shiny Rayquaza after resetting for about an hour, going to EV train it tomorrow and trade it into Fire Red.

then I'll start looking for some more Shinies.. the ones I want are (Starmie, Regice, Salamence, and maybe Metagross)

so I guess I'll try for Regice first might be the easiest to get, then I'll reset for either a shiny Beldum or a good natured/IV Beldum...whichever comes first...getting a shiny Staryu, or Bagon might be the hardest so I'll save that for last.

Heh, that's nothing, you should see MetalMario, over 9000 resets for Treecko.

Ralts, they're just alternately colored, I don't seem to know any shiny with boosted stats.

As for me, I own no shinies, yet.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I only have caught 1 shiny in my emerald version and it was luck. I was trying my Armaldo in MT.Pyre again Shuppet's for atttack Ev's untill I came across a shiny Shuppet.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    After about 6 years of playing the game i've encountered one which was a shiny garados , the first time I saw it me and a friend were playing on his imported cartride form Japan and we awere like WTF WTF WTF OMFG LUCKY JAPAN GET BETTER POKEMON THAN THE UK! But then when I got my UK copy we realised its the same :) I'm gonna try and get:
    Beldum
    Rayquaza (I'm gonna keep going untill I get it!)
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Registeel
    Regice
    Recirock
    But I might just leave them all apart from Rayquaza :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Haha, almost gave me gray hair trying to catch it. XD
    I couldn't find an English version one so I had to settle with a Japanese one, but I ain't complaining as it's just as fun to play.

Good luck to you! I'm on my quest to catch Latias too... don't know how to encounter it in the wild though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back