• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    lol I think most of the people in this thread don't support any ship as canon in the anime XD I don't. Basically, if you're a main character in the anime, you will never ever be with anyone. Small hints that only shippers would go crazy about, but they'll never be together. Over 10 years have proved this ~ Except when Brock stayed with Prof Ivy...but no one knows what happened o.o

Although, I am liking the Ethan/Lyra shipping hints in HGSS ~ Ethan's grandmother: So this is your girl...friend.
    And then Ethan says not to say anything about giving Lyra his phone number XD

My Pokewalker tab came out fine o.O Perhaps you're not strong enough, Ruby...I would've taken it out for you XDDD

You're saying there aren't Mexican Restaurants in China?! D:

Tacos definitely don't taste like any other food. It depends what kind you eat... which is a lot. Because in Mexico, Tacos literally can have anything inside.

So yeah, you can say tacos taste like Sushi. Some unholy combination of foods wrapped by squished rice (Tortillas).

We don't have them in the UK, either. I always thought Taco bells were another kind of taco until I looked it up just now XD But looking at the pictures of tacos now...I really want one D: Someone send one over to England.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Although, I am liking the Ethan/Lyra shipping hints in HGSS ~ Ethan's grandmother: So this is your girl...friend.
    And then Ethan says not to say anything about giving Lyra his phone number XD

Told you I wasn't lying about that shipping spoilers. The fanart makes you go insane. Forget "Kotone" from the anime, Lyra ftw.

My Pokewalker tab came out fine o.O Perhaps you're not strong enough, Ruby...I would've taken it out for you XDDD

Mine felt *delicate* that if I took it out too quick it would rip. Anyway, who cares, it's just a tab. Is the battery only supposed to last only four months? Some people said it was a watch battery, and those last longer...:/

But looking at the pictures of tacos now...I really want one D: Someone send one over to England.

Or how about you just come over here and try one yourself. Taco Bell is fast-food, there's some really nice Mexican restaurants with good tacos.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    OH MI GOD, I JUST DYED MY HAIR BLONDE!
    Back off-topic, I want to discuss on PokeShipping.
    AK47, please don't hate me.
    I mean, sure they are known to cause commotion in OUR HOLY LAND OF SHIPPING,
    ( I mean, there's a fanfic called The Holy Bible of PokeShipping. I send it once to AK47 when I was AdvanceMapper; he'll always have the bad memories.), but why are they so supposed.

Let us consider a scenario where (and I'm not supporting it, but) May and Dawn never existed. Would Ash and Misty.... be shippable?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Thank god for Google translate. Two can play at this game. Unfortunately I know my language good enough so Google can't tell you what I say >:D In fact, I won't tell you what I am speaking!

Estte pinchilino rebuscador de los missingno ya se applico a los automotivos nervios coruporales applicados. Bambino necessita su vida a mezzo pressio a mercado de las paredes. Si Si.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    Thank god for Google translate. Two can play at this game. Unfortunately I know my language good enough so Google can't tell you what I say >:D In fact, I won't tell you what I am speaking!

Estte pinchilino rebuscador de los missingno ya se applico a los automotivos nervios coruporales applicados. Bambino necessita su vida a mezzo pressio a mercado de las paredes. Si Si.

Three, err... two can play at this game.
    This poem has deep meanings.
    停车坐爱枫林晚,
    霜叶红于二月花。

杜牧的《山行》
    远上寒山石径斜,
    白云生处有人家。
    停车坐爱枫林晚,
    霜叶红于二月花。

BTW I tried searching for translation and got nothing.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    My jaw has hit the floor.
    1) Was there a Death Note reference in these past 2 pages?!?! :-D And just when I took down my L avatar...
    2) For some reason I'm shocked that a few of you haven't had tacos. I mean I shouldn't be, I guess it makes sense, but still. Mexican pizzas are the best though... gee I'm hungry...

LOL yeah I completely meant to bring up the Heartgold/Soulsilver Lyra/Ethan shipping suggestions. They made me laugh. It's always awkard though when someone else is Ethan (like your brother...) and you're Lyra. Good thing I'm a battle girl or maybe Ace Trainer or whatever.

My Pokewalker has been to all of my classes. One time though it was pretty funny because I was going to put a pokemon back on it and suddenly the Pokewalker was like, "! A FURRET has decided to join you!" Haha ok... thanks, Pokewalker, I guess. X-P

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    My jaw has hit the floor.
    1) Was there a Death Note reference in these past 2 pages?!?! :-D And just when I took down my L avatar...
    2) For some reason I'm shocked that a few of you haven't had tacos. I mean I shouldn't be, I guess it makes sense, but still. Mexican pizzas are the best though... gee I'm hungry...

LOL yeah I completely meant to bring up the Heartgold/Soulsilver Lyra/Ethan shipping suggestions. They made me laugh. It's always awkard though when someone else is Ethan (like your brother...) and you're Lyra. Good thing I'm a battle girl or maybe Ace Trainer or whatever.

My Pokewalker has been to all of my classes. One time though it was pretty funny because I was going to put a pokemon back on it and suddenly the Pokewalker was like, "! A FURRET has decided to join you!" Haha ok... thanks, Pokewalker, I guess. X-P

1. Yes, how dare you.
    2. I was lucky when I lived in China that I ate tacos.

I would use my PokeWalker, but I accidentally broke the first day...

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    In reality, unlike here in America with all of Italian, Chinese, blab blab, really there's only Chinese restaurants and China.

啊,不可能的!
    为什么这个世界这么残忍!
    Azumi, 别给他们翻译,让他们猜一猜。

So, Azumi, I WANT TO BE YOUR SERVANT AGAIN!
    PRETTY PLZ?

bu something de

something something something ge ta something something something

Azumi something....Ta men (WHAT ABOUT US! SAY IT! SAY IT!) something something....Ta men (SAY IT....!) some yi...something

damn my chinese D: I'll ask my dad to translate it for me later.

Dood, Chinese born Australian here ;P

Wo bu shi huan she zi. Ping ying ye bu hao >w< Du GEN bu hao. ;-;

Edit: I looked it up on it dictionary.

I won't translate anymore, I promise

Edit x 2. I'm breaking the promise:

The poem is about:

Sitting in someones car, something about red moon flowers, something about mountain stop, and that white clouds has people, sit in car love something woods night. o.o

lolwut?

-- Forgive me to ruining your thingy, but Ruby still wants to talk about something that ened 2 pages ago >>

G
    Poorly.

Still explained. I'll still get a B- for that answer

I mean the way you type now. Using capslock like that shows you're acting like a troll on this thread.

Am I trolling the thread? Do you WANT me to troll this thread?

DO YOU WANT MEH TO TROLL DIS THREAD OR NAUT??!!?!?!??

You just said a few posts ago "everyone is paired up with Dawn". Make up your mind.

Oh my gods. Really.

You (or someone asked) "What girl is paired up with May?" I said Dawn.

And I'm not a shipper of any kind, particularly this anime. The only stuff I've seen doesn't come that close to pairing main characters.

Then it doesn't make sense why you're on this thread o.o

Then at least put it under age limit tags.

What?

It's a simple question.

A *random* simple question. But yes, I play.

Last edited:

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    bu something de

something something something ge ta something something something

Azumi something....Ta men (WHAT ABOUT US! SAY IT! SAY IT!) something something....Ta men (SAY IT....!) some yi...something

damn my chinese D: I'll ask my dad to translate it for me later.

Dood, Chinese born Australian here ;P

Wo bu shi huan she zi. Ping ying ye bu hao >w< Du GEN bu hao. ;-;

Edit: I looked it up on it dictionary.

I won't translate anymore, I promise

Edit x 2. I'm breaking the promise:

The poem is about:

Sitting in someones car, something about red moon flowers, something about mountain stop, and that white clouds has people, sit in car love something woods night. o.o

lolwut?

That's okay. Mi god,there's three Chinese-people here! (Asians will rule this thread).

Personally, my Chinese level is at a 5th grader level, so 0.0.

What are some good movies? I feel like renting this weekend.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    H-Hey, same for me. My Cantonese stopped growing in Grade 6, and I get laughed at when I say something stupid in Cantonese...

Damn my English-centered school, the only subjects taught in Cantonese are Chinese and Chinese History, and we only have Mandarin once a week...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Shedinjareese said:
    Mexican pizzas are the best though... gee I'm hungry...

From Taco Bell? I used to like them until they started getting a bad aftertaste in my mouth. :S

I'm sensing Ethan/Lyra to be the next big thing now, and the best part is that it's in the game-verse, which is what the Pokemon franchise is all about.

My Pokewalker has been to all of my classes. One time though it was pretty funny because I was going to put a pokemon back on it and suddenly the Pokewalker was like, "! A FURRET has decided to join you!" Haha ok... thanks, Pokewalker, I guess.

Random wild Pokemon can join you? That's pretty neat, so you don't have to catch them?

DarkDreams said:
    Am I trolling the thread? Do you WANT me to troll this thread?

Using capslock like that is trolling if you do it a lot.

You (or someone asked) "What girl is paired up with May?" I said Dawn.

Maybe you should see who is posting what instead of looking at me as if I'm asking all the questions.

Then it doesn't make sense why you're on this thread o.o

Touché, but I like *messing* around in here (that's why you have AK47, Jorah, Azumi, etc.). We used to have some nice debates ages ago.

Don't know what they are? When you click on "Reply" it comes up as an option. I think it's the [*age][/*age] tags (without the *).

A *random* simple question. But yes, I play.

Then you should know who Pearl is by now.

missingnoresearcher said:
    That's okay. Mi god,there's three Chinese-people here! (Asians will rule this thread).

Err...Indians aren't considered Asian? -_-

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Haha, yes, I'm the only person from Euroland in the thread 8D

Told you I wasn't lying about that shipping spoilers. The fanart makes you go insane. Forget "Kotone" from the anime, Lyra ftw.

I didn't read any of the shipping spoilers you said XP I don't like fanart of Ethan, his design is pretty girlish...with Silver, they made him look more modern, but with Ethan...he just ended up girlish.

Mine felt *delicate* that if I took it out too quick it would rip. Anyway, who cares, it's just a tab. Is the battery only supposed to last only four months? Some people said it was a watch battery, and those last longer...:/

So, you weren't too weak...you were too strong for the tab, Ruby. *keeps straight face* Well, it does more than a watch, so I suppose it wouldn't last as long. I turned the sound off on mine.

Or how about you just come over here and try one yourself. Taco Bell is fast-food, there's some really nice Mexican restaurants with good tacos.

Yeah, because I always thought I needed more of a variety of fast foods restaurants. -_- There are better reasons to go to a country, I think. But now I really want a taco, they must sell those sorts of thing at a supermarket? They look really nice D:

How do you (or anyone else) carry around your Pokewalker? I did actually attach it to my belt outside once, but I was paranoid it would fall off so I kept it in my pocket or in my bag. I can imagine, there's got to be at least one person out there who's dropped their Pokewalker and now everyone (unfortunately) knows that they like Pokemon XD I got over 10,000 steps on it yesterday ~ I wonder how much is average.

Touché, but I like *messing* around in here (that's why you have AK47, Jorah, Azumi, etc.). We used to have some nice debates ages ago.

This is actually the reason we're all here.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    Back off-topic,what do you think of the people on this thread?

I am an American-wannabe which is quickly becoming into a stereotypical nerd at a boarding school.

H-Hey, same for me. My Cantonese stopped growing in Grade 6, and I get laughed at when I say something stupid in Cantonese...

Damn my English-centered school, the only subjects taught in Cantonese are Chinese and Chinese History, and we only have Mandarin once a week...

Because I'm from Tianjin, (well, really on the edge not too far from Beijing), I speak Mandarin. I can't get that Tianjin accent because both my parents are from Hunan so 0o.

I never bothered to learn any other dialects let alone Cantonese.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What's Cantonese? What's mandarin? Is that some sort of fruit?

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    What's Cantonese? What's mandarin? Is that some sort of fruit?

Mandarin is the official language of China.
    Cantonese is a dialect, like how New Yorkers talk or something like that.

GOD.
    Teachers want me to make a presentation of China WHEN THEY CAN'T TEACH IT THEMSELVES.
    (Whoops, becoming like DarkDreams :\)

GOD.
    Teachers want me to make a presentation of China WHEN THEY CAN'T TEACH IT THEMSELVES.

Therefore, I will be Cruising Controlling for the next few posts.

By the way, who know's about THE GAME here?

Last edited:

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years

GOD.

Ben dan.

Wo hen ni >>

lol Wo zai kai wai shiao

*sigh* My ping ying sucks D: Forgive me zhong guo ren. I CAN'T EVEN HOLD CHOP STICKS PROPERLY ;-;

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I don't like fanart of Ethan, his design is pretty girlish...with Silver, they made him look more modern, but with Ethan...he just ended up girlish.

It's because Ethan doesn't have tree trunk legs like Gold (or Hibiki) from the original GSC had. ;)

So, you weren't too weak...you were too strong for the tab, Ruby. Well, it does more than a watch, so I suppose it wouldn't last as long. I turned the sound off on mine.

*sheepishly* lol I can't help it when I get excited over opening new stuff. ^_^ Of course, that's the first thing I'll do.

But now I really want a taco, they must sell those sorts of thing at a supermarket? They look really nice D:

I actually wanted one, rather a burrito, last night. But it was raining so badly that I didn't even bother going out.

How do you (or anyone else) carry around your Pokewalker? I did actually attach it to my belt outside once, but I was paranoid it would fall off so I kept it in my pocket or in my bag. I can imagine, there's got to be at least one person out there who's dropped their Pokewalker and now everyone (unfortunately) knows that they like Pokemon XD I got over 10,000 steps on it yesterday ~ I wonder how much is average.

I'm not gonna put the belt clip on, just put it in my pocket. Thing is, it's so slippery I'm afraid of suddenly dropping it. I wish they gave out those skins to some people who got their games especially through an event. They look so nice. Plus it'd differentiate to me which one I'm holding just by looking at the mascot at the back.

missingnoresearcher said:
    (Whoops, becoming like DarkDreams )

You can talk in capslock like that, but not when every single letter of your post is in capslock. :S

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It's because Ethan doesn't have tree trunk legs like Gold (or Hibiki) from the original GSC had. ;)

Well, neither does Silver, but he ended up looking better o.O Perhaps that looks suits him more, though...Especially the sprites, comparing them now o.O GSC he Silver looks like a girl o.O I suppose they switched places XD

*sheepishly* lol I can't help it when I get excited over opening new stuff. ^_^ Of course, that's the first thing I'll do.

You edited out what I said and made it look like a serious comment -_- Yeah, you're carrying it around and you accidentally knock one of the buttons while in a crowd of people and the item get theme goes off...XDD

I actually wanted one, rather a burrito, last night. But it was raining so badly that I didn't even bother going out.

Oh lol I haven't had burritos, either...and...I thought they were an unbranded version of Dorritos o.o But...they...look...like...tacos...o.o

I'm not gonna put the belt clip on, just put it in my pocket. Thing is, it's so slippery I'm afraid of suddenly dropping it. I wish they gave out those skins to some people who got their games especially through an event. They look so nice. Plus it'd differentiate to me which one I'm holding just by looking at the mascot at the back.

Yeah, I probably should've just done that, but I find it hard trying to unscrew it, I wish the case just slid on...oh well. I either keep it in my pocket or bag now.

You can talk in capslock like that, but not when every single letter of your post is in capslock. :S

lol you're bossy XD

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    Ben dan.

Wo hen ni >>

lol Wo zai kai wai shiao

*sigh* My ping ying sucks D: Forgive me zhong guo ren. I CAN'T EVEN HOLD CHOP STICKS PROPERLY ;-;

Mo de yi shi?
    Shuo sha hua?

Mei de shen me dao qian de, DarkDreams.

BTW, yao shi nimen bu xiang shou mei shir, ni men de ming zi shi shen me?

wo de ming zi shi jin junyuan (金俊原).

也许,AZUMI,对不起要你不想说,你的名字时什么?

(我的语法太差了:disappoin.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back