• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    lol Wo zai kai wai shiao

*sigh* My ping ying sucks D: Forgive me zhong guo ren. I CAN'T EVEN HOLD CHOP STICKS PROPERLY ;-;

I believe you were trying to say "wo zai kai wan shao"?

Well I was FORCED *by my dad* to hold chopsticks properly, so it's not like I really had a choice there... ;A;
    But don't worry, I've seen a lot of girls in my class (okay, basically I'm in a girls' school) holding chopsticks in funny ways so you're not alone...

GOD.
    Teachers want me to make a presentation of China WHEN THEY CAN'T TEACH IT THEMSELVES.
    (Whoops, becoming like DarkDreams :\)

AHAHA.
    Are they Chinese?

BTW, yao shi nimen bu xiang shou mei shir, ni men de ming zi shi shen me?

wo de ming zi shi jin junyuan (金俊原).

也许,AZUMI,对不起要你不想说,你的名字时什么?

(我的语法太差了:disappoin.)

金俊原吗? 非常有趣的名字.

...我不会说的, 对不起.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Probably because most of them simply don't care about shipping XD or they don't care about us at all. I can bet the latter.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years

I believe you were trying to say "wo zai kai wan shao"?

Well I was FORCED *by my dad* to hold chopsticks properly, so it's not like I really had a choice there... ;A;
    But don't worry, I've seen a lot of girls in my class (okay, basically I'm in a girls' school) holding chopsticks in funny ways so you're not alone...

DON'T RUB IT IN ;^;

QUOTE=missingnoresearcher;5668266]Mo de yi shi?
    Shuo sha hua?[/quote]

(I know I'm talking nonsense>>) Mei shi ching (?? Chin?) gan. Wo ye kan bu dong >w<

Mei de shen me dao qian de, DarkDreams.

???

BTW, yao shi nimen bu xiang shou mei shir, ni men de ming zi shi shen me?

Wo jiao Wang Lan >> Tian lan de lan. Wang de shan dian shui.

wo de ming zi shi jin junyuan

Ni hao? owo

也许,AZUMI,对不起要你不想说,你的名字时什么?

(我的语法太差了:disappoin.)

*gets out chinese dictionary and neglected chinese text book* I have worse grammar than you . Heck, I can't even read or write properly =3=

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Hao le hao le, ci shi wo de ming zi shi

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

DON'T RUB IT IN ;^;

Wo jiao Wang Lan >> Tian lan de lan. Wang de shan dian shui.

*gets out chinese dictionary and neglected chinese text book* I have worse grammar than you . Heck, I can't even read or write properly =3=

S-Sorry! D:

Wang shi na ge wang ya? *bu ming bai*

I agree. *raises hand*

Probably because most of them simply don't care about shipping XD or they don't care about us at all. I can bet the latter.

I thought that was established for a long time.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    watashi wa Jorah desu

watashi wa nihongo JA NAI desu

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Random wild Pokemon can join you? That's pretty neat, so you don't have to catch them?

Apparently not.. O_o But, it's only happened once.

How do you (or anyone else) carry around your Pokewalker? I did actually attach it to my belt outside once, but I was paranoid it would fall off so I kept it in my pocket or in my bag. I can imagine, there's got to be at least one person out there who's dropped their Pokewalker and now everyone (unfortunately) knows that they like Pokemon XD I got over 10,000 steps on it yesterday ~ I wonder how much is average.

Yeah I was originally going to put the beltclip on immediately but I end up keeping it in my pocket a lot. It counts steps most accurately if in a pants pocket (or your sock, as I've done haha, but that gets uncomfortable). I also discovered that the original back has a hole like those on cel phones for charms, so I threaded a rubber band through there and sometimes put it on my ankle via rubberband if I don't have a pocket (although I don't do that much, as it's likely to break).

I read that they say you should get a suggested 10,000 steps each day, which for the most part is my average (when I remember to carry it...), but I happen to be in a place where I do walk a lot so I don't know how they expect that of everyone.

desu...desu desu

Um... hi?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    watashi wa Jorah desu

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

That is Japanese, we are speaking Chinese right now :(

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    watashi wa Jorah desu

Don't you mean used?
    BTW this is Chinese, you know, Jorah?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    That is Japanese, we are speaking Chinese right now :(

I know. That's why I was changing the subject. Spamming the thread with desu to counteract the Chinese spam.

Perhaps you accidentally caught one with the Pokeradar? o.O or maybe they can join you randomly

Yeah I was originally going to put the beltclip on immediately but I end up keeping it in my pocket a lot. It counts steps most accurately if in a pants pocket (or your sock, as I've done haha, but that gets uncomfortable). I also discovered that the original back has a hole like those on cel phones for charms, so I threaded a rubber band through there and sometimes put it on my ankle via rubberband if I don't have a pocket (although I don't do that much, as it's likely to break).

I read that they say you should get a suggested 10,000 steps each day, which for the most part is my average (when I remember to carry it...), but I happen to be in a place where I do walk a lot so I don't know how they expect that of everyone.

Wow, I don't even know how you managed to get it in your sock with a shoe on XD lol really, I don't think 10,000 steps is that much. I always feel like I don't do enough. Well, I suppose I'll take off the clip from the back, it's getting annoying in my pocket XD

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    她好像说她名叫汪篮。

哦, 謝謝!

watashi wa Jorah desu

Before I counter-spam you with Chinese characters I want to tell you that "nihongo" means the Japanese language, and "nihonjin" is the Japanese (people) itself.

Are you sure you're a language? owo

I think that IS possible, I found a Geodude after randomly switching on the PokeWalker after having a walk with a Pokemon. Remember being shocked at that time.

Wang..You San Dian Shui >>

Zhi dao le! Xie xie ni.

I know. That's why I was changing the subject. Spamming the thread with desu to counteract the Chinese spam.

Wei shen me ne? owo
    (Translation: IDIOT)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    ]Before I counter-spam you with Chinese characters I want to tell you that "nihongo" means the Japanese language, and "nihonjin" is the Japanese (people) itself.

lol I posted "I am a table" in French a while ago on this thread and no one said anything XDD I said "ja nai" too though, so no, I am not the Japanese language. Probably in bad grammar.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Shedinjareese said:

lol, you're not the only one, I saw someone else had a Hoothoot join their party. So I guess it happens occasionally.

It counts steps most accurately if in a pants pocket

*just had a DBZ parody reference* What the instructions say do sound kinda ridiculous.

I also discovered that the original back has a hole like those on cel phones for charms, so I threaded a rubber band through there and sometimes put it on my ankle via rubberband if I don't have a pocket (although I don't do that much, as it's likely to break).

Yeah, that's for putting a lanyard through to wear it around your neck.

Does each step count as an experience point? I know that 20 steps is 1 Watt (funny how they called them Watts).

Oh look, it's one of Jorah's random Japanese explosive moments. XP Oh, I see what you're doing, you're trying to intensify tensions between Chinese and Japanese? Not a good idea. o_o

Jorah said:
    Tachibana Azumi said:
    Wei shen me ne? owo

See?

Well, I suppose I'll take off the clip from the back, it's getting annoying in my pocket XD

...why did you screw on the belt clip if you're putting the Pokewalker in your pocket anyway? o_O

Tachibana Azumi said:

lol, I honestly don't know why is she trying to *speak* Japanese when she isn't Japanese. That's why I don't try such endeavors, cause I know that I'll be embarrassing myself with a language I don't know or speak.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Jorah is English. I am Mexican. Mexicans have great deal of an easier time to learn Japanese. The opposite applies to anyone from Europe :(

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    lol huh? XD Don't you also speak Spanish in Mexico? Which is...European? XD

lol, you're not the only one, I saw someone else had a Hoothoot join their party. So I guess it happens occasionally.

lol I got a random Sunkern today. When it happens, an exclamation mark comes up and you have to read it, otherwise you don't get it. I don't like Sunkern though, so I wish you could sell it :/

Oh look, it's one of Jorah's random Japanese explosive moments. XP Oh, I see what you're doing, you're trying to intensify tensions between Chinese and Japanese? Not a good idea. o_o

WHAT. That wasn't my intention o.o If anyone now says I'm being racist, it's being redirected back to you o.o

...why did you screw on the belt clip if you're putting the Pokewalker in your pocket anyway? o_O

Because I did wear it on my belt once, and I'm not very good at unscrewing the screw, so I haven't bothered yet. I sort of got used to the belt clip in my pocket now, but I think I'll take it off anyway.

lol, I honestly don't know why is she trying to *speak* Japanese when she isn't Japanese. That's why I don't try such endeavors, cause I know that I'll be embarrassing myself with a language I don't know or speak.

Hey, I already said that I've already said "I am a table" in French here (je suis une table ~). I do because it's fun, even if I'm bad at it and killing their language ~ But I suppose that's just you, Ruby. Give up doing anything that Ruby doesn't approve of, which is everything. Perhaps you just don't because you're even worse, that's why you'd embarrass yourself. I don't even try and learn it, I just pick up a word here or there every so often XD

Last edited:

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    Wei shen me ne? owo
    Sha de yi si?

Jorah is English. I am Mexican. Mexicans have great deal of an easier time to learn Japanese. The opposite applies to anyone from Europe :(

Ah, but Chinese people have an easier time learning Japanese.
    You see any European-originated language speaker (That includes Spanish, AK47) just can't adapt to the idea of symbols like Chinese/Korean/Japanese people do.

Besides, because of Kanji, I pretty much understand a bunch of the word's meanings. Pronunciation is another thing though....and the grammar issue.
    Learning Chinese is easier than Japanese because of the way the grammar is written.

E.G
    I love you. (E)
    I love you. (C)
    I you love. (J)

BTW I'm takng Spanish classes and I HATE CONJUGATING VERBS!! arg.

And Chinese Spam FTW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back