• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I dunno...

May has shown quite an interest in the field of love already. Maybe she's mature enough?

Nah. I don't think so! Like maya miyazono said, she's only 10, so it doesn't quite seem right, even though May has shown an interest.

Pokemon Trainer Red

Hello my name is Red
    Years
    well im not sure but one friend (girl and real ok?) when she was 10 she was wow... in a big relationship with one guy of welll (maybe u will say that i'm lying) 14 years!

and dqle try some pills ok? maybe that will be useful for u

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    In real life, I guess it depends on the individual..
    Since May is a cartoon character, I guess it's up for the writer's to decide if she is ready or mature enough..

Years
    Even so, May is still 10 years old. They can't pull away from it anytime soon, so if anything occurs between May and others, she's either mature at an extremely young age, or the age concept is just weird in the show... (I will hunt them down if they do anything stupid...)

Oh, and which pill should I take? The red one or the blue one...
    Why not mix the two and make a purple pill!

*gulp*

Uh. Nothing happened. Dang!

Years
    It's not like May and (insert random character here) are actually going to get into a real relationship. It's just going to be blushing, slight flirting, and a tinge of envy here and there.

It's not like they're going to be making out at a Pokemon Center as some of you guys seem to think. o.0

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Sure you mixed them properly? Maybe you're supposed to take them seperatly? :D

As for the age issue, there are shows out there which have ten yr olds pairing up, or at least have a crush (I think it happened in Cardcaptors, but I'm not sure).. Of course, that doesn't mean it's going to happen with May..

I agree with Cold katana girl. I mean, if adults in the show don't even kiss (and just hold each other's hands) then what are the kids gonna do?

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    LOL Misty/May ,,,,May/max getting married XD
    I think ash/misty or ash/may make a good couple,,,may hasnt been in enough episodes to really confess or tell if she is in love with ash so letz just see what happens...

Years
    But if I take them seperately, I can't take the other one because either I'd forget all about it or I'd be sucked into a different world where the pill doesn't exist anymore!

Well, the purple pill did help make my throat feel better! lol!

Anyways...

Ah, but there's more evidence now than there was before. The most recent episodes should indicate that there's a relationship between May and Ash for all of those Advancedshippers out there! (again, I'm AAML, so I don't like to see it this way, but I just like to point it out)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    dqle said:
    Even so, May is still 10 years old. They can't pull away from it anytime soon, so if anything occurs between May and others, she's either mature at an extremely young age, or the age concept is just weird in the show... (I will hunt them down if they do anything stupid...)
    Well you better get huntin,lolz, because they kinda do have the age=romantic maturity a bit off I mean look at that one episode with Max and Vivi Max is 8 most boys at that age in the real world would still be like eww coootiesXD but Max responded quite the opposite and liked her quite a lot. Ash on the other hand in the episodes with Moe he seemed to avoid her because she liked him and he's 3-4 years older at this point. But all people mature at a different rate.
    Anywho I support Pokeshipping('Bikeshipping') and Contestshipping. We know that Misty likes someone because in one of the episodes she was talking to Brock and telling him about what he should do about love and he said to her 'how do you know about this' and Misty seamed very nevous and said quickly 'Oh I've just heard'
    I have about the same views as Dqle on that if 4kids can edit the show then they can change the ending to fit the edits they've made. They've had alot of hints towards AAML like in Pokemon the movie 2000 Misty was very angry and jealous when she saw Melody kiss Ash another sign of her jealousy was that when she first came out dancing and playing her instrument she said 'She's a big showoff' Also she seemed to dwell much on the fact that Melody acused her of being Ashes girlfriend"Me Ashes Girfriend""If you want someone to go where ever you want when ever you want you should find yourself a girfriend"-it would have been interesting to see what Ashes full response would have been but pikachu stole His hat and he ran after it- And of course when she said 'He'll never really be alone because he'll always have me' ^^

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    ^what? it does make sense that if the make changes they should stick to it and change the ending a little to fit the edits they've made to the series ^^
    *~Mandy~*

Years
    And you know this, how MewthreeXL??? You can't just make assumptions on what people think! Besides, Mandy did say that her opinions are on the English version. I don't see how Elite Trainer Raven could kill her on that. (if I'm wrong, don't kill me!)

Mandy said:
    We know that Misty likes someone because in one of the episodes she was talking to Brock and telling him about what he should do about love and he said to her 'how do you know about this' and Misty seamed very nevous and said quickly 'Oh I've just heard
    Misty actually said that?! I remember quite clearly the time I saw it that the scene quickly faded to black, and it's the obvious one where you can tell that they added it in. From what I can remember, Misty just had a suprised look on her face, and then both Brock and Misty were leaning on the balcony, then the added fading.

And when did Pikachu run off with Ash's hat? I don't remember that in the second movie!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    -I remember Misty saying that in that episode but I havn't seen it in a long time so I might be wrong.
    -Yup,I just went to check^^, pikachu grabbed Ashes hat to try to get him to hury up and get on with his quest and Ash ran after him right after Misty said about if ash wanted someone to follow him around he should find himself a girlfriend.
    *~Mandy~*

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Well, I think Latias is the best for Ash. In Pokemon Heros, Ash shows more care for her than I've seen anywhere else. Altoshipping all they way!

Years
    For some reason, I think Ash is way into Pok?mon for his own good. Notice that he only cared for one female character and that was Latias, which by the way isn't human. (does he have any emotion towards Misty or May?!)

I'm starting to think that Ash is a Pok?mon himself... (that's not good. for me, anyways)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back