• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Years
  • CACNEA IS SEXIER.

Canea hardly has a body.

Now you do Orochi and Slaphappy. ;D

What's more perfect than Gary? Gary and his right are meant for each, but his left hand would get very jealous, so you can't possibly leave him out of the action. There is a special level of self love and narcissism evolved in this ship. Gary is a young man who does not have time for other people. Frankly, people bore him, but he is never bored himself. And his hands are apart of the beauty that is Gary. He will never leave his hands.

It is the perfect Ship. =D

Pike Queen Lucy and Lance are very hard working, stern Pokemon trainers. Sexy, cool trainers who work very hard on looking best at all time, that is if your going by their game personalities. The only thing that stands in their way is Clair and her Cape of Doom, but Lucy is more than enough woman for Lance. She will just have to deal with his fondness of capes.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    cacnea would be sexier if it just disapeared, Carnivine is better for james, but also, the good ol james and victrebel thing, classic and funny

Me2UJus4Free

Years
  • cacnea would be sexier if it just disapeared, Carnivine is better for james, but also, the good ol james and victrebel thing, classic and funny

Why don't we all just agree to GlompHappyShipping (James/Cacnea/Carnivine/Victreebel), and stop all this senseless fighting.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Meh i don't know. i'm not a real supporter for Poly Shippings. But Pearlshipping Sure beats that guy that calls dawn Dede Shipping and i don't wanna name it.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Well, as long as we don't start some uber-flame-war over shipping, I'll post my own preferences.

I absolutely HATE pearlshipping (that's because I absolutely HATE dawn, but Don't take that as flame or anything. It's just personal preference.) and I don't like Advanceshipping (cuz may and drew are better for each other in my eyes).

What DON'T I dislike?

Well, if you insist, i'm an Altoshipper. It's just too cute for me not to like. (note, Altoshipping is AshXLatias. Although it goes by the same name quite often, AshxBianca is also referred to as mareshipping, to cut down the confusion.)

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • I dislike Contest, Pearl, ADV, and Alto because I hate Dawn, May, and Ash. Latias belongs with Bianca imo. ;)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • My preferences stay with Pearlshipping and Advanceshipping. Though it doesn't matter in the long run, it's extremely likely that no pairings will become canon at the end of the series...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    LOL ROFLMYAO dunno why but Godisdeadshipping(Arceus+Missingno) gets me a laugh attack every time i think about it.It would sure make a new make up for gratoh....*gets Paint ready* . But seriously, everyone knows Rocketshipping is virtually cannon.*gets kicked out of pokemopolis*. Misty and Tracey sure look like a good pair. i mean come on, the evidence in Bulbapedia.com is inevitable.

Me2UJus4Free

Years
  • I kind of jumped onto WanderShipping as of late. I mean, Steven and Wallace spent a lot of time with each other. Who knows if the flames of love ignited down in those caves that they're so fond of.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I've been thinking lately that Satoshi will never find love. :) If you look at it, the writers already have set up a perfect ship for Hikari and Haruka. His only hope is Kasumi, but come on people, she looks perfect with Kenji.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Now the only hope for ash is Hikari( Dawn) They look soo cute together, While misty is way too tall and old for ash, I don't even think misty should bother to be even mentioned of in the anime.

Though i hope may comes back for ash someday And kill drew on the trip

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Now the only hope for ash is Hikari( Dawn) They look soo cute together, While misty is way too tall and old for ash, I don't even think misty should bother to be even mentioned of in the anime.

Though i hope may comes back for ash someday And kill drew on the trip

Kengo>Satoshi.

Nuff said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back