• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • So I can even Ship Kanata? Kanata==>
    Shipping Debates

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Um, this thread is meant for debating which characters have a better chance of actually being together as in a relationship. I think Mixed Community Groups would help you most if you want to find more supporters. =]

Anyways, anybody else feels like debating? xD

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • Aha, debate! Who does Morty go best with?

Eusine imo. They just click and are obviously somwhat close. Morty looked really hurt when Eusine yelled at him, like he was losing his best friend. I think it has potential to develop into a romantic relationship, or maybe it already has. Some general theory is they used to be together but now Eusine is too busy with Suicune to have much time for Morty. It's just cute, even in a purely platonic way. Like Originshipping <3

shedinjask

Years
  • I would probably have an opinion on it if it existed. Unless you mean Againstshipping, in which case I think it is honestly one of the worst thought out ships ever.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Pokeshipping is definite. No doubt about it.

Advanceshipping is partially true, although Contestshipping is much stronger. May just likes Drew a lot more than Ash.

Pearlshipping could be possible, although I think Penguinshipping is more likely.

Poor Brock. He doesn't have anyone. :P Neither does Tracy.

I don't think Buneary and Pikachu will get together.... They might, but I doubt it.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    well, i don't really remember if I've said anything here or not, and i'm not scanning thru thirty pages to find out. so here's my two cents:

I am not in favor of the following:

Pokeshipping (just no. I like misty, but not with ash.)

Pearlshipping (i don't really like dawn)

advanceshipping (i'm far too busy contestshipping for that)

and A shipping i'm not sure the name of, and thus I dub "legendshipping" (RayquazaxLatias) Because it's about the worst shipping i've ever seen.

I do not go crazy about but still enjoy the following:

Ikarishipping (i don't like dawn but she's still cute with paul)

Pikeshipping (this one might actually be canon. Brock was just being brock, mostly, but Lucy actually seemed to like him.)

I go absolutely SPASTICAL hunting for the following (aka my favorite ships):

Contestshipping (as long as it doesn't portray brendan as some kind of stalker. brendan's cool)

Hoennshipping (it's canon, at least in the manga. and brendan rocks. may's cute, too)

Altoshipping (my.... precious....... lol, sorry. I just love Altoshipping. Latias is so Kawaii!!)

That's my two cents.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • well, i don't really remember if I've said anything here or not, and i'm not scanning thru thirty pages to find out. so here's my two cents:

I am not in favor of the following:

Pokeshipping (just no. I like misty, but not with ash.) I feel the same since people take it to levels it shouldn't reach.

Pearlshipping (i don't really like dawn) Seconded.

advanceshipping (i'm far too busy contestshipping for that) Seconded!

and A shipping i'm not sure the name of, and thus I dub "legendshipping" (RayquazaxLatias) Because it's about the worst shipping i've ever seen. Zuh?

I do not go crazy about but still enjoy the following:

Ikarishipping (i don't like dawn but she's still cute with paul) It works.

Pikeshipping (this one might actually be canon. Brock was just being brock, mostly, but Lucy actually seemed to like him.) The proof, as they say, is in the pudding.

I go absolutely SPASTICAL hunting for the following (aka my favorite ships):

Contestshipping (as long as it doesn't portray brendan as some kind of stalker. brendan's cool) w00t!

Hoennshipping (it's canon, at least in the manga. and brendan rocks. may's cute, too) I'm impartial on this one.

Altoshipping (my.... precious....... lol, sorry. I just love Altoshipping. Latias is so Kawaii!!) Impartial.

That's my two cents.

My thoughts bolded. The funniest thing is that no one will agree with me on this. RichiexBlue (PokeSpecial. Horray for her!) Why? I don't really know why, exactly. Wonder if that will catch on.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    My thoughts bolded. The funniest thing is that no one will agree with me on this. RichiexBlue (PokeSpecial. Horray for her!) Why? I don't really know why, exactly. Wonder if that will catch on.

never heard of it, to be honest. sounds like fun, if I can find anything on it.....

as for your question to the existance of legendshipping, it's few and far between, but I don't even bother searching.

A fan of my fics on FFnet, Lateral Ganon, puts up a good point about why it's stupid.

Oh yeah, one more ship that's just as underused as the one you said.

LugiaxArticuno (don't question the origins on this one.)

shedinjask

Years
  • Hey, no bashing. I hate Ash and May, and you like Contest and Alto. No reason to be terrible about it.

(yaoi is win)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back