• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • What would ash and drew answer if a society wants to share may for both of them?

O_O

Drew: Share? Ummm...no! -grabs May-

Ash: -looks around- Ummm...well, I've still got Misty! Or Dawn! Or...LATIAS!!

Maybe a common scenario...eh heh. But, that would be weird. They can't shre her...unless there was a DrewxMayxAsh shipping, in which...I wouldn't be suprised if there already is one...-shifty eyes-

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • What would ash and drew answer if a society wants to share may for both of them?

Drew: No way! May's mine! -death glares ash-

Ash: Erm Okay? -goes off to worship his badges-

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Drew: No way! May's mine! -death glares ash-

Ash: Erm Okay? -goes off to worship his badges-

-lawl-

Badge worship. That's great. They're all on a shrine in his closet.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ash don't 'need' May he has enough work with his pokemon and Misty and his badges and Misty and his pink rubber-gloves and Misty...*two hours later*...and his pokeballs and Misty and....^^

LOL

I cannot pair that boy with any human. Sorry, but...ech. I just can't. I grew up thinking that Brock and Misty was fantastic. O_O And I still think that, and even slightly Tracey and Misty...Ash and Misty never ran through my head. They just seemed like close friends.

...But May and Drew is a different story...-runs to the emo ContestShipping corner-

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • Ash don't 'need' May he has enough work with his pokemon and Misty and his badges and Misty and his pink rubber-gloves and Misty...*two hours later*...and his pokeballs and Misty and....^^

LOL

and dont' forget his other badges, the battle frontier symbols, his pikachu, walking to every town instead of getting a decent flying type to carry him, the seven dragon balls... ok, kidding on the last one. But that doesn't lave a lot of room for ANY relationship at all (except maybe pikashipping)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • and dont' forget his other badges, the battle frontier symbols, his pikachu, walking to every town instead of getting a decent flying type to carry him, the seven dragon balls... ok, kidding on the last one. But that doesn't lave a lot of room for ANY relationship at all (except maybe pikashipping)

I think Ash is a Gary-stu.

I put him with Latias. AltoShipping. :D He's just too busy with all that stuff...but mainly all seven dragon balls...man, I loved that show!

-lawl- PikaShipping. I prefer Ash's Pikachu with Dawn's Buneary. I hope that thing doesn't evolve...Dx

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • I think Ash is a Gary-stu.

I put him with Latias. AltoShipping. :D He's just too busy with all that stuff...but mainly all seven dragon balls...man, I loved that show!

-lawl- PikaShipping. I prefer Ash's Pikachu with Dawn's Buneary. I hope that thing doesn't evolve...Dx

Yeah, i'm an Altoshipper too (in case you didn't already know...) but he is too busy... I almost wish he could go find the dragon balls and just wish himself a master, so he could devote more time to going back to Altomare to be with Latias.

Lol, Pikashipping's just a side-ship i like. i support Pikachu/Buneary, too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah, i'm an Altoshipper too (in case you didn't already know...) but he is too busy... I almost wish he could go find the dragon balls and just wish himself a master, so he could devote more time to going back to Altomare to be with Latias.

ZOMG, he should. He needs to quit being such a Gary-stu.

Speaking of Gary...CavalierShipping doesn't get a lot of attention. I love it. I will marry it.

Notice how Ash gets paired with ever character in the anime...and even with people in other animes...O_O

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hm...

Drew: Back off b*tch! She's mine!

Ash: Whatever. My hat is my one true love!

:D

Hey! I like this kid! He's got a great idea!

AshxHat

Oh yeah.

That does sound like something Drew would say...if we could kill 4Kids, of course.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • I think that Ash should be alone, either.
    Com'on guys, he's so... naive.
    And totally clueless!
    Even if Gary/Dawn/May/Misty/Tracey/Prof. Oak/[insert all Ash's ships here] danced naked with a watermelon in his/her/its head, singing some love song, Ash wouldn't find out.
    Yeah, he deserves to be alone! dumbass

Ah, and May is totally with Drew. They're one of the cutest couples in the anime. No doubts about it.
    The must be together for eternity *---*

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • ZOMG, he should. He needs to quit being such a Gary-stu.

Speaking of Gary...CavalierShipping doesn't get a lot of attention. I love it. I will marry it.

Notice how Ash gets paired with ever character in the anime...and even with people in other animes...O_O

Cavaliershipping just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't understand it....
    They met one time... and the only thing I saw that pointed to it was that he knew her name. that's it.
    And as much as Ash sucks at life, I think that him and Gary are really cute together... Ash is more likely to recognize Gary than any of the girls anyways. As we have seen many times before.
    But other than that... it is cute. I will give it that they look cute together. ^^; XD

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • I cannot pair that boy with any human. Sorry
    I cannot pair that boy with any pokemon. Sorry
    Even if Gary/Dawn/May/Misty/Tracey/Prof. Oak/[insert all Ash's ships here] danced naked with a watermelon in his/her/its head, singing some love song, Ash wouldn't find out.
    LAWL! Ash will die as a virgin if he goes on this way. Or maybe he just don't know that there are two different genders... O.O Nobody told him about birds and bees.... Oh Boy...
    Ash: Whatever. My hat is my one true love!
    Ash and his hat is great! XD I heard about Ash and a stone... but hatshipping is way better... Could also count for Yellow and her stawhat... OxO *burns strawhat*
    AdvanceShipping is a way of life, not just a interest.
    Come back in two or three years boy and then we'll talk it over...

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Ähm... *shakes head* Why are this advanceshippers always so young...?
    I won't say hate... I prefer dislike.
    When a shipping has no hints... and when it is just...*thinks*...stupid. I dunno why I dislike a shipping. It is not so easy to say... I would rather like to tell why I like the shippings I support. Asking why someone hate this or that shipping only causes fights.
    takes alot longer imo... god it sucks
    Maybe today is a good day to die for you, brother. :badsmile:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back