• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
Years
  • well, for Satoshi and Hikari, they have a song that's mostly pearlshipping-related and it's not 4Kids dub song, it's the actual original created song that sparked a lot of us. I think this is the first time the original writers did the an actual pokemon song with Satoshi and a main-girl character. This is wickedly awesome! XD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • well, for Satoshi and Hikari, they have a song that's mostly pearlshipping-related and it's not 4Kids dub song, it's the actual original created song that sparked a lot of us. I think this is the first time the original writers did the an actual pokemon song with Satoshi and a main-girl character. This is wickedly awesome! XD

This isn't good. I'll have to pray to Cloud Gatherer Zeus tonight so the PearlShippers won't get anything close to what they're hoping for.

AdvanceMapper said:
    You want angry PokeShippers attack the fair land of Shipping Thread?
    Aye. Your getting it now. Hopefully, they'll come quickly.

Last edited:

foxkrystal

Years
  • Take a look at my avatar on my posts, that's the CD cover of the CD, "High Touch" I wanna get the CD so bad, I love that song to death XD.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    No duh, if she wasn't talking about High Touch, she was talking about me doing the Barney Ending Song -_-'...

If we are lucky, the song could get translated into English. Not sure, PUSA never dubs Japanese songs, so I'll just keep hunting for Pearlshipping d(''d).

Which reminds me, I need to see YouTube for the new episode.

foxkrystal

Years
  • No duh, if she wasn't talking about High Touch, she was talking about me doing the Barney Ending Song -_-'...

If we are lucky, the song could get translated into English. Not sure, PUSA never dubs Japanese songs, so I'll just keep hunting for Pearlshipping d(''d).

Which reminds me, I need to see YouTube for the new episode.
    Should I post the lyrics? I have them and they are in english translation. You might like them if you aren't against pearlshipping.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm pretty sure every Pearlshipper has seen the lyrics. There's no need to post them and bull the others @~@. Plus, there is Google for that.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • Rofl High Touch is amazing.

Prepare for much qqing and rejoicing at Pokemon boards across the land.

(votes for separate shipping forum)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Nah, PUSA will never dub any Japanese songs. Someone on bmgf emailed one of the dub music composers and asked why they didn't make songs for Pokemon anymore (other than openings) and the composer said PUSA didn't want to pay to make more songs :/ And since making their own songs would be cheaper, there's about no way they're going to want to dub a song they didn't make, which would cost more. Urgh. Some animes just keep the opening in Japanese and don't dub it at all :/

I like High Touch, and I could see a reason why pearlshippers would like it XD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Nah, PUSA will never dub any Japanese songs. Someone on bmgf emailed one of the dub music composers and asked why they didn't make songs for Pokemon anymore (other than openings) and the composer said PUSA didn't want to pay to make more songs :/ And since making their own songs would be cheaper, there's about no way they're going to want to dub a song they didn't make, which would cost more. Urgh. Some animes just keep the opening in Japanese and don't dub it at all :/

I like High Touch, and I could see a reason why pearlshippers would like it XD

Thank you PUSA. You keep me from dying a little everyday. ;)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think it's sad that they can't just dub Pokemon like they're supposed to, and see the need to mess about with the music. I mean, the people who translate the games don't decide to mess about with the coding and change the music, they just translate it and make it understandable for the audience. Why can't the dub just do this too? It's so stupid. It's not like the Pokemon company don't have enough money :/

Yes, I would also like a shipping sub-forum!

Last edited:

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • You haven't seen the anime have you?

Actually, I have, and quite frequently. 0_o I don't know about you, but I'm most certainly not the same person I was when I was ten years old. I would assume characters would not be, either, so I highly doubt Misty would be so overreactive in her latter years.

As a separate topic, I think DelibirdxJynx is a cute Pokemon shipping. Is that Christmasshipping or something? Can that even happen in the game?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    And it's not like they're affected by the global crisis.

This accounts for the past 10 years of music editing?

As a separate topic, I think DelibirdxJynx is a cute Pokemon shipping. Is that Christmasshipping or something? Can that even happen in the game?

Hehe where does this shipping come from? It seems a bit random haha.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • As a separate topic, I think DelibirdxJynx is a cute Pokemon shipping. Is that Christmasshipping or something? Can that even happen in the game?

DelibirdxSmoochum seems cuter if you ask me.

Jorah said:
    This accounts for the past 10 years of music editing?
    It accounts for a large amount of time that PUSA has had it though. Maybe before IIRC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back