• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    OK, a bit of verification won't hurt, right? Can we advertise upcoming events like this?

Years
  • Is this okay as a signature?

YouHeardILiekMijumaru.png

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
    Years
  • Hello. Is my signature fine or against rules ? All the links i put the signature contains public and free websites. If you have any question or objection please let me know i will fix.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hello. Is my signature fine or against rules ? All the links i put the signature contains public and free websites. If you have any question or objection please let me know i will fix.

Yeah the links are fine, as long as you're not linking anime downloads or something like that, then you're all good (which you aren't). One thing is that the twocolumn seems to make the signature a little big but that might just be the fault of this monitor. It'd look neater at a smaller font size, though.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
    Years

• Yeah the links are fine, as long as you're not linking anime downloads or something like that, then you're all good (which you aren't). One thing is that the twocolumn seems to make the signature a little big but that might just be the fault of this monitor. It'd look neater at a smaller font size, though.

Thanks for response. Yes monitor affects a lot how does the sig is getting displayed. If you tell me a certain resolution i can modify sig to be cool with that resolution.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Signature check up, please~
    Is my signature within the limits or not?

Years
  • I've seen various people using icons/smilies in their sig so I added the Eevee and Vulpix.
    Just thought I'd ask if its ok to be sure @.@ If not I'll remove it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The images side by side exceeds the 500px width limit. If you put the Vulpix and Eevee beneath the banner (or on top) you should be fine though. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back