• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Go to the Cave of Origins in Sootopolis and catch Kyogre, then the weather is restored.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2006
    Jenvy said:
    Go to the Cave of Origins in Sootopolis and catch Kyogre, then the weather is restored.

Is there a certain way to get to Sootpolis? When I surf over there I can never find a place to land.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • i have heard that when the guy at the space center tells you the had succeceful launch #99 he will let you board the space ship for launch #100. In pace you land on some planet or moon type thingy. You walk and walk untill you see this crystal ball, press A, then it asks you if you want to sing to the pokemon, say yes, when your charecter finishes sing the pokemon breaks the crystal it was in and pops out...its Jirachi.

This is what i have heard i am not sure if it is true or not. It could be possible, but i'm asking here anyway.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
  • Nope. That dates back to like 2004, there is no possible way to get Jirachi without the Promotion disk, or Nintendo Download.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No. We get this stupid rumor about once a week. Wish I could find the person that started this. Okay, for the 1,345,098,234th time now, the successful launches serve NO other purpose than to tell you how many weeks you have been playing the current game. Once they have their 100th successful launch, congratulations are in order for you as you have been playing your current game for 100 weeks. That is it. Oh, and don't go searching the grass for Deoxys or battle the E4 25 times and do a long list of other stupid stuff either. If a rumor sounds too good to be true, well it is too good to be true. Some idiots just enjoy passing on bad information.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2006
    Thanks for the help on getting me to Sootpolis, now where can I find Bagon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I have registeel now. Going for Regice.

I have a 3 questions:

1)should I allow my regi`s to learn zap cannon/lock-on/hyper beam?

Zap cannon is powerful but its accuracy is 50.
    Lock-on I dont know what that does
    Hyper Beam is bad if your pokes attack is low

2)My regirocks nature is Docile, is that good?

3)My registeels nature is Jolly,is that good?

Last edited:

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
  • andrewv42 said:
    I have registeel now. Going for Regice.

I have a 3 questions:

1)should I allow my regi`s to learn zap cannon/lock-on/hyper beam?
    Zap cannon: NO.
    Lock-on: NO. Lock-on ensures that the next hit will hit. A Lock-on/Zap Cannon combo is possible, but it takes you two turns to do 100 damage. Even spark is stronger. NO.
    Hyper Beam: NO. never use two turn damaging moves.

Zap cannon is powerful but its accuracy is 50.
    Lock-on I dont know what that does
    Hyper Beam is bad if your pokes attack is low

2)My regirocks nature is Docile, is that good?
    No, but it can work. You should usually go for natures that boost your desired stats, but this one doesn't lower any good stats (any stats at all actually) so ingame, it works.
    3)My registeels nature is Jolly,is that good?
    Nope, not really, thinking that it boosts speed and you're prolly gonna use Curse, but it doesn't lower anything important, so it can work.

25 char limit, oh come on...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    envyzero: Ignore PikaBuddy1995. After you go through the whole ordeal with them & Rayquaza, get your 8th badge, and beat the Elite Four, go to the weather institute and talk to a guy on the top floor near where you got Castform. He will mention a route and either heat (Groudon) or rain (Kyogre). Go to the mentioned route and somewhere along the route will be a new "room" (a cave for Groudon and a new spot to dive for Kyogre). Go into that room and the legendary will be yours to battle & capture. But be warned: they don't stay in the same place for too long.

smurv: By using the Mach Bike, fast reflexes, and a bit of luck.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • If you have trouble with the Sky Pillar, get some practice in on Cycling Lane. If you can complete the course in under 10 seconds (yes it's possible, 9.16 seconds seems to be the quickest time), you should have enough reflexes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Win the Master-Level contests and a guy'll show up to offer to make a portrait of your Pokemon.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • You know, I need help on that too. My Latias beat Smart contest Master rank 3 times in a row (She filled up all 3 pics in the contest hall), and the guy still never came out. My friend says I'm not winning by enough. Do I really need to smoke the competition? 'Cause that's hard!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back