• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2005
    How do I breed the move Encore on to Wynaut? I've breed several wynauts and have yet to see this egg move. Does the father have to pass this move down, and if so, what pokemon gives this move? Thanks

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • Magician said:
    How do I breed the move Encore on to Wynaut? I've breed several wynauts and have yet to see this egg move. Does the father have to pass this move down, and if so, what pokemon gives this move? Thanks
    First of all, this should have gone in the Breeders Corner.

Encore is not an egg move, wynaut learns it naturaly. You problem is the father Wobbuffet is forcing the baby to learn it's four moves (Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard & Destiny Bond). Make the father forget some moves with the Move Deleter, then breed it again, and it should work ;) .

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2005
    SkinnyGreenMan said:
    First of all, this should have gone in the Breeders Corner.

Encore is not an egg move, wynaut learns it naturaly. You problem is the father Wobbuffet is forcing the baby to learn it's four moves (Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard & Destiny Bond). Make the father forget some moves with the Move Deleter, then breed it again, and it should work ;) .

Thanks much.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Wow, you get answers fast in this thread.
    Does anyone know how many pokemon are not obtainable in the game? Like, pokemon you need from Colliseum or a Nintendo event or just impossible to get without cheating?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • 384 pokemon are obtainable between Ru/Sa/FR/LG/Coloseum. The unobtainable ones are, thought Mew will be in Emerald when it comes out:

Mew
    Celebi

There are three pokemon only obtainable through Nintendo events in FR/LG:

Lugea
    Ho-oh
    Deoxys

Ho-oh is also obtainable in Coloseum. These are the pokemon uniqe to Coloseum & Emerald:

Chickorita-Bayleef-Meganeum
    Cyndaquil-Quilava-Typhlosion
    Todadile-Croconaw-Feraligator
    Hoothoot-Noctowl
    Mareep-Flaaffy-Ampharos
    Sudowoodo
    Aipom
    Pineco-Foretress
    Gligar
    Snubbull-Granbull
    Shuckle
    Teddiursa-Ursaring
    Houndour-Houndoom
    Stantler
    Miltank

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Abra - Route 24 - Rare
    Move Deleter - House to the left of the Pokemon Center in Fushcia

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2004
    How can I (in FR/LG) find out the IVs of a pokemon when it is first hatched or caught?

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Polited eloves from pholiwirl when you trade it attached with the king's rock.In order to get the password for island 5 go to island 6 and go to the dotted hole .Theres a pattern you have to follow therel.First you will need cut to open the dotted hole.

Last edited:

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • King's Rock, ok, I got a few spare from my Sapphire cart, I'll just trade it over, pick it up and trade it back. Sorted. Thanks!

EDIT: Something musta gone wrong, I traded it back to my FR cart with a King's Rock and it didn't evolve. Now what?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back