• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Sorry I don't have pics or names. :( But does anyone know what I'm supposed to do after I battling the two Plasma people? To specify where I am, this is after the first gym and the first time you fight the Plasma grunts (there are two of them) and there's a cutscene with two pinkish Pokemon. You have to use Cut to get into this area. Anyway, I don't know what to do next. Help?

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • Any clue on what this guy's saying?
    Simple Questions
    It says: Should we investigate the inside right away?

Years
  • I assume you were at the part with the Munna,correct?
    After battling them and talking to Belle, you go back to the apartment where the science girl brought you to with the bed and PC. She'll give you the Wi-fi C-Gear thing. After that you can advance by going to the west iirc.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • hey. not sure what to do after beating the 4th gym.. I went to that rainy town and met my guy rival there, now I am just wandering the ruin's

can anyone help? :)

thank you

NVM Figured it out!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry I don't have pics or names. :( But does anyone know what I'm supposed to do after I battling the two Plasma people? To specify where I am, this is after the first gym and the first time you fight the Plasma grunts (there are two of them) and there's a cutscene with two pinkish Pokemon. You have to use Cut to get into this area. Anyway, I don't know what to do next. Help?
    go here :
    Simple Questions

1st Floor and talk to that lady...

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Can you tell me where to find a Leaf Stone? I really wanna evolve my Yanappu.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Yeah. Knew that. Thing is, what building is it? It says a building in Hiun City. There are a couple dozen of them. Is it maybe in the room with all the different-language people?
    After searching even more (I'm not at Hiun City in my game, so I can't check for sure), the scan of Coro Coro where this was revealed has a picture of the room where you get the phrase. While it doesn't narrow down what building the room is in, at least that helps you know what room it is that you're looking for.

Hopefully, someone who is at Hiun City can recognize that room. If not, you might just have to check every room of every building. (An old staple of RPGs...)

Years
  • After searching even more (I'm not at Hiun City in my game, so I can't check for sure), the scan of Coro Coro where this was revealed has a picture of the room where you get the phrase. While it doesn't narrow down what building the room is in, at least that helps you know what room it is that you're looking for.

Hopefully, someone who is at Hiun City can recognize that room. If not, you might just have to check every room of every building. (An old staple of RPGs...)
    I saw this before but didnt know what to answer. I'll fly to Hiun city later..

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Does anyone know what this Chaos Emerald-like gem is about?

I snagged it in the first cave you come to out of some dust cloud (I really wanted the mole though ;_; ). I just can't read any of it.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • There's the VS Seeker thing, you get it rather later in the game though.

After defeating N and all that, I guess you're done with the plot. Explore the region, get those legends, etc. You could go back to challenge the league again. :/
    I don't really know yet but sources tell me that's it.

"Dragon-type Jewel - Held for one use Dragon-type move power up."
    Not word for word, but I think that's the gist of it.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Heres another interactive rock. This one says osmeting like its covered in moss and it feels good. Does any1 knows the meaning of these rocks yet?
    Ill post other ones if i find them :P

Simple Questions

:O maybe you can use this one to evolve eevee into leafon

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I remember there is a forest that evolves your Eevee.
    So yeah, I think that's it.

If I remember, by the way, an NPC (Bel?) gives it to you.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Does anyone know what this Chaos Emerald-like gem is about?

I snagged it in the first cave you come to out of some dust cloud (I really wanted the mole though ;_; ). I just can't read any of it.
    its dragon type jewl, it supposedly increases dragon type power.

Years
  • I don't have the games yet but I was wondering if it would be possible to transfer 4th gen Pokémon from a UK/US game into a Japanese White. Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back