• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
Years
  • So here i was walking in the forest then i saw this atch of grass shaking, so i went in expecting tabunne or osmething.....and then to my surprise....this!
    Simple Questions

Oh and ofc i caught it :P
    I posted this here so that ppl could know that they can catch this one in the wild, so they dont have to search for the sun stone :D

Esmas

General
    Years
  • ^That's awesome. This was a great idea on behalf of Game Freak; a way to get uncommon Pokémon instead of waiting for a certain day for it to swarm, or searching through an area for a Pokémon that has a tiny chance of appearing.

Choroneko

チョロネコ
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012

Okay, so I only just received my game earlier today, and I've just beaten the first Gym, after that I received HM01 (Cut) and used it on that tree blocking the path into the part were you see Munna and you battle two Team Plasma members, then I know that Belle asks me a question but then I don't know where to go next or what to do, can anyone help me?

Never mind, got it :).

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I was just wondering, do I go left or right from the city with the 4th gym since theres two ways to go!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I was just wondering, do I go left or right from the city with the 4th gym since theres two ways to go!
    Oh my! I happen to be stuck around here as well! I went towards left and I ended up here:
    Simple Questions

I tried going towards the right as well, but there were some workers over there blocking a tunnel kind of structure. Can anyone please help the two of us? ;;

Last edited:

Choroneko

チョロネコ
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    Need help with the 2nd Gym (Aloe's Gym) with the bookshelves, I don't understand how to proceed through the gym, and I don't understand the questions, can anyone guide me through it please? Thanks :).

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Need help with the 2nd Gym (Aloe's Gym) with the bookshelves, I don't understand how to proceed through the gym, and I don't understand the questions, can anyone guide me through it please? Thanks :).
    there was already an answer to that, but basicaly u have 2 rows of bookshelves, each has 3 bookshelves. First u interact with the first bookshelf on the left row, then the second, then battle with the girl in the thrid one, and after you defeat her interact with the bookshelf behind her, then you do the same with the right row....u will found out the rest by yourself ;D i dont wanna spoil.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I get this when i try to play, what does this mean?
    This has also been answered before, ur playing on an emulator with wrong setting. I see that ur playing on noSgba idk what setting shuld be there, but try playing with desmume, itll work perfectly.
    Btw. question like this arent exactly ingame problems, you should post them in the rom emulation section.

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • Triple Battles

Is there anywhere or anyone that can describe the game mechanics of triple battles for me? I'd like to build a triple battle team and in order to do that I need to know what moves (if any) will hit all Pokemon on the field and if moves that hit both oppodents like Heat Wave will hit 2 or all of the opposing Pokemon, ect.

Thank you in advance :D

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Are 3-on-3 battles only on the subway, and through wifi... perhaps?
    Rotation battles are only subway and wi-fi (as far as i know)
    I think i saw a video taht featured 3vs3 ingame fighting, and it wouldnt make sense for them to make a feature like that and then not to use it in the main storyline :S
    I bet ull get ganged somewhere by plasma grunts and then cheren and belle will come help you and ull have a nice triple battle :P

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Does anyone know why when I walked upto the Hiun City Gym, the Gym leader (Atleast I think it was her) ran out then when I tried to go in, the man woudn't let me past?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • In Hiun, head to the pier/harbor. There are several piers, um check the one closer to the Pokemon Center. There you will find the gang gathered. Plasma goons show up. Everyone chases. Then head near the Gym again and you should see the goons/gang heading towards a building... Hope that helps.

Hope that helps, Suicune™. :)

Gym leader is male iirc.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • okay, 1 more problem. What does this translate to?
    im guessing i have to press a button, but im not sure, as ive already pressed them all.
    also, i've already named myself, and seen cheren and belle, but havent seen a pokemon yet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • okay, 1 more problem. What does this translate to?
    im guessing i have to press a button, but im not sure, as ive already pressed them all.
    also, i've already named myself, and seen cheren and belle, but havent seen a pokemon yet.
    Bell: "Hey hey, what kind of pokemon (is it/do you have/etc.)?"

Not really sure what your problem is as this looks like any other bit of dialogue from any other part of the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back