• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    OOC: I am a flying robot loaded with miscellaneous video game data. I carry a vending machine backpack. I speak the language of MissingNo.

"I also flew within Japanifornia New York and the boy is my tired handspikes. Taken care of that will be sold, I. "

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master ran into the bar and hopped onto of one of the tables. He grabbed the salt shaker from the table and held it like a microphone. "Peoples of the Earth, please attend carefully!" He was apparently getting prepared for a big speech. But why in a place like this?

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • *walks in*

''So yeah, say anything out of order, or I'll freeze ya.''

*sees fighting*

''You heard me.''

*freezes room*

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master stared at the girl in disbelief. "Did you seriously just freeze the room? And not freeze the people in it? It amuses me how pathetic you humans are. I'm glad I wasn't born a human." He then stared off into space, as if he was pondering something.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • *looks at weird guy*

''I'm not human. I'm a witch, and I grew up with two sisters, and I know how to do this!''

*freezes weird guy*

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Frozen in an odd position, the Master suddenly regretted the amount of flailing about he had done. Was he able to move, he'd use his laser screwdriver to get out of this.

But more than anything, he would've liked to laugh in the girl's face when she said she was a witch.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Piper unfroze ''The Master'''s head, to interrogate.

''So, why are you being so cruel? Would you rather have me burnt at the stake?''

She unfroze his whole body, and he fell (>:D)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master climbed up from the floor and stood on top of the nearest table. "Hello world! ...I've always wanted to say that while standing on a table." He then sat down on the table. "Why am I being cruel? Because I can, that's why! Because you're just a witch and I'm a time lord! And I can do this!"

He pulled out his laser screwdriver and fired it at a rat which was scurrying about the floor, making the rat age about 240 years. "It does a lot more than that, so you'd best be careful what you say around me."

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • meerfall wondered in.

"a bar full of charactors,
    many are not actors,
    many from cartoons,
    in this bar coloured maroon,
    I see many killers,
    many are thrillers,
    I see bill gates,
    many know each other as mates,
    all i came for is milk,
    as delious as silk,
    if there is a bar fight,
    i'm sure it will go on into the night."

meerfall went up to the bar and sat on the stool,
    "chocolate moo-moo milk and don't skip on the chocolate"

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
  • Ash skips in merrily, dragging Dent behind him. "Come on, Dent! It can't be terrible, it's a milk bar!"

Dent allows himself to be dragged in. "Whenever I enter a bar or café I get a terrible urge to wait on people, you know that."

Ash turns to him and frowns. "I thought you were past that?"

Dent shakes his head. "When something's been drilled into your head for ten years, you can't shake it off very easily." He sees MeerFall and overhears the order. "Ah! Wait just a moment, sir. I'll have your drink out in no time!"

Ash smiles fondly at Dent's retreating back and goes to join MeerFall at the bar.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Roxie walks in, looks for Ramona and Scott and finds them.

"Ramona Flowers. Your boyfriend is about to-"
    Roxie then realizes she left her whip-sword at home .
    "Crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP!"

She runs home with her ninja-like speed.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Piper greets MeerFall as she sits down.

''Yeah, hi, I want an unleaded coffee? No cream.''

The bartender replies, ''this is a milkbar, ma'am. We got all sorts of milks.

Piper's eyebrow rose. ''Fine, I'll take a vanilla milk. With cream. K thanks bye.''

She had noticed that there was a poor rat, aged, on the floor. ''What the HELL?'' She then saw that the ''master'' was had some sort of weapon in his hand. Her arms flailed in front of her and she blew the weapon out of his hand, but she meant to freeze him.

Dent

Years
  • Ash watches and laughs lightly as Dent scurries off to get more glasses. He indicates to the bartender that he would like a hot milk and honey, then turns to watch the unusual activity going on not far from him.

He addresses the other customers. "Does this happen a lot?"

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Piper spins around on her bar stool and says to Dent;

''I'm not too sure. This is my first time here, and I've already frozen about 1000 things. No doubt that this sort of thing happens a lot. By the way, I'm Piper. I'm a witch.''

She smiles.

Dent

Years
  • Dent and Ash both smile back at the powerful woman.

"My name is Dent." the green-haired man says, bowing slightly. "I am studying the art of being a Pokémon Sommelier."

"And I'm Ash," the other boy said cheerfully. "I'm going to be the greatest Pokémon trainer in the world!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    /Is still sitting alone in a corner waiting for someone.

Hello...A WHAT'S THAT!!!

*Hides behind the counter.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back