• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So...what level is pikachu

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ok i see alot of people talking about red in gold and silver...the problem is ash and red are compleatly different characters, ash is just a characters made up by the anime and red is the originol trainer or whatever. also ive i got a comment saying why does he have a pikachu its because its from pokemon yellow the pokemon he started out with....and pokemon yellow was just a game to promote the anime series..................MEH TO YOU ALL!

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Ash's Pikachu:
    It's over 9000!!!

That's true. Pikachu is like a mini Deoxys Attack form. It can dish out lots of damage, get hax critical hits, but dies to a mosquito bite, impossible to switch in, can't take priority moves, and gets mauled by Ninjask.

Years
  • Personally I thought that Pikachu was level 80 or something.
    But now that I think of it, Pikachu doesn't have level. He just has experience and trains and stuff like that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    well for starters pikachu cannot be lower than 50 because he knows thunder 2nd pikachu's been creaming the shiz outa team rocket since episode 5 or somewhere down there and when pikachu killed all those sparrow things in episode 1 you would imagine he gained a massive amount of leveling but the attack looked like thunder. Also pikachu has a real problem with people in the beggining of the cartoon. Most legendary pokemon hate people so maby ashes pikachu is one of those exception pokemon. Maby ashes pikachu has been level 50 from the beggining and it had a previous trainer, maby ashes father. Just throwing out suggestions. Plus the damn showes been out since 1999 and here I am talking about it 10 years later for the first time ever. so my guess is pikachu is level 100 because when yellow version came out i got pikachu up to lvl 100 in a month and if pikachu has been fighting for 10 years without a single use of a potion he has got to be level 100 wait i think he had a super potion used on him but only 1 time.

Pokemonshe

私はピンクを愛す
    Years
  • Level 100-150. Using a thunderbolt on team rocket and they are blasted miles and miles away from where they were hit? Lol.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    i would honestly say about(ish)level 600 because hes been in like 10000 battles

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
  • I don't think its even fair that Ash gets to use his super uber Pikachu in every region and not select a new starter. His Pikachu is probably LV. 100 in our standards, It cant get better than that.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    ^this is true FOR OUR STANDARDS but for them it doesnt level up so lv 0

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • It shouldn't take 10+ years to get really strong as if the Pikachu was in the games instead of the anime. Its probably in its 40-60's because of Ash being (I dont know the words)

:t354:TG

Zhues

Ello governer
    Years
  • I would say about 40 or so becuase he is always losing for example he had trouble with a Raichu twice!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    It is clear that Ash hacks his pokemon when Pikachu refused to have an thunderstone.I would have been like, no Pikachu I own you and you are going to be a Raichu whether you like it or not! He also learns volt tackle which makes it clear that it was hacked. So he must of hacked the level so that is random everyday.

Years
  • Perhaps there isn't an actual levelling system for the Pokemon in the anime series? So that way Pokemon just evolve when they have "grown up" enough and Pikachu has either not grown up or Ash has asked him not to evolve?

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Considering it's Expirience it should be one of those Missngno. Glitch pokemon at Lv. 100+ but no, it's about Lv.30 with something stopping it from ever going past that level.

Back