• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T) OOC/Su

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
  • Name: Skyzarin Everlasting(Sky The Hedgehog/Everlasting)
    Nickname: Sky
    Appearance: http://fav.me/d33vzn1
    Power:
    Spoiler:

Affiliation: Freedom Fighter
    Personality:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Spoiler:

Password: Cheese The Chao

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Whoa! I feel out of date...
    What did I miss?

Anyways, we're going to start with a fight? From the beginning? Is it in a forest? xD (*points to Aspen's power*)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • It's gonna take place on the continent of Holoska, there will be plants around, and it's over the red Chaos emerald. But not every battle will be over the chaos emeralds and not every character will be in every single battle too.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • it's not done yet. But here's who's gonna be fighting who for the first battle.

Ariadne (Ari) Davis vs. Vincent Poe

Kori Nureta Furizu vs. Talon Du Couteau

Ace Rider vs. Nami Takara Kitamura

Aspen Yuchimaru vs. Steffen Echidna

Skyzarin Everlasting (once his sign up is done) vs. Gin Kurama

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Those are some very interesting choices for opponents. I think that Aspen and Steffen are going to make interesting rivals indeed.

Years
  • Wow, so the two leaders are already going to duke it out first post....(:DScreams in excitement on a far off canyon:D)....though his first opponent is a sneaky ninja with invisibility powers...........watch out GM, as I will do anything in my power to win:badsmile:.

Back