• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
  • Ora pauses for a moment and blushes as her response to Megnum. She skakes it off and clenches her fists. "Yeah, Yeah, we'll pick you up when were ready, punk!" She yells to him, waving her fists wildly in the air. She sees Colt run after him. "H-hey! Baka*!!! Stay here and help us with the oncoming assult!!!"

Ora sighes and goes back to throwing punches and kicks at stumps. "Dumb boys. Never liked 'em." She threw three throwing stars, each barly missing Shox. "Uhhh... oops. Sorry!" She jumped up to retrive the stars.

*Baka= Idiot.
    Sorry for my use of japanese words.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • "done!" i said before he even touched the doorknob, sighing adn getting a drink "what do ya guys think?" points to the huge airship "7 engines, chaos trackers, a machine gun for each of us, rocket launchers along teh wings, legs for landing mode, and if this thing pulls off a barrol roll at full speed, it will create a torndo if you pull out of it after it formed" i said grinning and laughing "now guys" i added, dartuing past them adn grabs their emeralds, running up and hooking them up to the tracker "were gonna need these to find the rest, you ok with that? the more emeralds we get, the more powerful this tracker is"

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • Magnum raises an eyebrow at colt."nah....I have something alot better then a chaos emeralds....you'll see when we get there..."Magnum then ran a little faster,wanting to get there as soon as he could."Trust me!it's far better then any old chaos emerald!!!"

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    *runs backwards and is still beating magnum* "cmon slowy and are you talking about a hyper emerald? i have heard of them shadow once said sonic found them" *does a triple back flip and lands infront of magnum with a foot out so he runs into it

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • *Magnum stomps the foot into the ground,then trips.he then stopps,and leans down to Colt's face...."oh....I forgot all about those...but no.....even more powerful then that...heh...and it only works for me....or any other arctic silver wolf....."Magnum pulls out a sparkling platinum colored emerald."this,my friend,...is the one and only platinum emerald....with enough power to even power a galaxy,.....probably alot more,this thin is actually stronger than all chaos emeralds,all super emeralds,AND the master emerald combined.......the downside is that I dunno how to use it's energy,but nevertheless,only I'm able to.....this thing only works for arctic wolves with silver fur,and heh,take a look at me....anoher downfall is that unlike the other emeralds which only need 50 rings to go super,my platinum emerald needs 2000 rings to go platinum....so don't bother trying to take it....it'll shock until you give up,and return to me......trust me..I've seen it happen."Magnum helps colt up,pats dirt off his back,and starts running again.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • She watched Magnum and Colt with new enthusiasum. "Hey! MAGNUM! Quit scaring the poor kid!" Ora laughed. "You guys are funny. Can't you get a grip?" She looked over to Shox. "Are the robots coming soon? I'm getting bored. Can we ride in the ship soon?"

She jumped, pushed off Shox's head, and landed behind him. She poked his shoulder. "Please? And tell Magnum to stop." She looked over at Magnum and smiled.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • *as Magnum continued to run,he noticed a small machine fort.he knew it wasn't the main base,but just a small post...he also saw alot of robots lining up,equipped with weapons..*"well,well...lookes like somebody's ready to fight...YO COLT!!!!come look at this!so.....I'm ready to fight....you?...."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Shox ground his fists, making sparks of electricity fly from them. His electric-blue stripes were also glowing.

"I suppose Eggman wil be releasing his robots soon," said Shox, looking at his fists. "I get really pumped up for fights like these, seeing as how i fought Eggman's robots many times before."

He looked over at Sage as he was doing some work on the ship he was building. Shox couldn't help thinking that this kid was especially good with little nic-nacs and technology and stuff.

"So Sage," began Shox. "First thing's first. We'll need to get those robots out of our way in order to gather up the Chaos Emeralds. I'm sure we can all handle ourselves in battle, so i dont think that can be a problem, but knowing Eggman, he probably built thousands of them."

Shox walked back outside and proceeded to train his fighting techniques. "Just come get me when the ship's ready, Sage," said Shox as he walked out of the door. "If you need any help, i'll be right out here."

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • Magnum got close to the building,and snuck around to the back....he noticed on gaurd,so he got behind it,andgrapped his head to quickly rip it off....he then climbed to the top of the building,and saw a way inside..as he did,he noticed Colt still yards away from the base...he then signaled him to come on,then went inside.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • Ora sighed. "If Magnum was here, I could see his fighting style... I bet it's really unique." She looked at Shox. "You look really pumped up too. That makes two of us! We can get 'em." Ora exclaimes.

But she sat down again. "But I suddenly feel really dizzy... I'm gonna rest, ok? She looked at Sage. "Protect me while I'm resting, ok kid?" She promptly layed back and stared at the clouds.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    (Can I still join? I need to get all my old Sonic chars back together but I'll be finished soon...)

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • Sonic The Hedgehog: New Generation

((btw,that's a sprite pic of Magnum Wolfire!!!))

Magnum snuck past some robot gaurds,and entered what seemed to be the main room.he saw a copy of the E-series robots,and an eggman hologram."are the robots ready to attack?!""almost sir""good..now don't fail me.....thos animal freaks are stronger then I thought.""yes sir!"Magnum looked suprised."what?!....they're attacking sooner then I expected.....darn....Sage better be ready"Magnum said as got out o the base,picked up Colt,and ran back to shox's place.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    (umm....if your sign up is good, then yes, you may join, but you will have to rp like you have been in it, and you'll have to pick up where we left off)

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    OOC:Colts ina a day dream thing like sonic went through in sonic adventure DX

"huh where am i? Wait isint that some chao's" Colt watches the chao's dancing about and playing "what is the importance of this?" colt sees the chao buildings ignite in flames and Chaos come out of the fountain to put the fires out "whoa cool" colt watches as Chaos turns and faces Colt "Huh what" Colt realizes he is back in the real world "MAGNUM stop carrying me i can run!"

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • could I please join?

Name: Shaz
    Species: Hedgehog
    Birthplace: Ice cap: Snowy Mountain
    Apprentice of: Blaze the Cat

Appearance: A green Hedgehog that is a bit taller than Sonic, He has a katana attached to a belt around his waist. He also has a black leather jacket on that he often wears.

Personality: a calm, kind Hedgehog(He does'nt have a cold personality^^), unlike his mentor, he is very social, although he may seem a bit shy at first. Shaz also likes to use his brain alot and is smart and quick-witted as a result.

History: when Shaz was under attack by some Robots one day, A purple cat on a cliff witnessed his amazing control over ice. when Shaz dispatched the robots, the cat on the cliff named Blaze decided to take him under her wing. She trained him to properly master his ice power as she used her fire powers, in the process, Shaz met the other Sonic team members and their apprentices. after the training, Blaze took Shaz to a strange underground vault where she gave him 7 strange emeralds, she explained to him about these "Sol Emeralds" and how they must be taken to all the others to help find the other chaos emeralds, Unfortunately Eggman eventually discovered Shaz had the Sol Emeralds and kidnapped Blaze. Shaz was confused as to what happened to Blaze when he woke up one day, only to find a note by Eggman in the vault about Blaze and her kidnapping! Seeing as there was nothing else he could do, Shaz decided to take all the emeralds to the others to find the chaos emeralds and save Shaz's and all the others' mentors...

Powers/Abilities: Shaz can Materialize and manipulate Ice into all different kinds of attacks. Shaz also likes to integrate his ice with his sword. Also, using a special innate ability Blaze helped awaken, Shaz can sort of fly using his ice to "ignite" his shoes with sub-zero temperatures, as opposed to Blaze, who uses her extremely hot fire to lift off the ground.

Last edited:

cody2cool

South Park Maniac!
    Years
  • Name: Shard.
    Species: Hedgehog.
    Birthplace: In the fiery depths of lava, where robots lurk.
    Apprentice: Shadow
    Appearence: Red, with black stripes.
    Personality: Angry, Frustrated.
    History: after being found by shadow while trying to help Knuckles, Shard finds out that Shadow is his father! He only remembers that at his birthplace, he saw an emerald. He doesn't know if it was a choas emerald, or a normal emerald. he will go to his birthplace and try to find the emerald!
    Special Abilities/Powers: Shard has the power to fly, from his mother.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • "GAAAAH!", Shaz yelled as he bolted down the hill, with all of the Sol emeralds in his arms. "Crap! I can't shake these stupid bots off my tail!" Eggmans robots were gaining on Shaz very quickly, Eggman had modified all of his bots to be almost as fast as Sonic, and they were doing that job well. "Got to warn the others... Now, Blaze told me they wer- whoa!" Shaz stopped mid-sentence as he gazed upon the huge ship ahead of him. "Hmmm... I've got to stop these bots in their tracks, at least for enough time to warn the others." So Shaz laid all the emeralds down in front of him. Suddenly his hands started glowing and a blast of sky blue ice, shot out and froze all of the robots in front of him. Shaz picked up all of the emeralds again and continued on toward the ship. when Shaz got to the door, he rapped hardly, A yellow hedgehog answered the door. "Quick Shox! Eggmans robots are here!!!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "What!?" said Shox imediately. "They're here now!?" Shox lifted up his aviator goggles and put them to rest on his forehead. He let Shaz in and then he ran back to Ora and Sage. "Hey Sage, Ora! Eggman's robots are here! We have to get ready for battle now!!"

Shox grabbed his horshoe magnet and tightened up his gloves, ready for a big fight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back