• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Ooh, interesting little fact - the room from the Celebi event (where Giovanni goes) Is behind a waterfall in Tojoh falls.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    lol
    whitney was so easy
    won the third badge :)
    EDIT : caught sudowodo on my way for whats next

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Um when can you take the monorail? I wanna go to Johto I have 9 badges

well, in the old games, you had to get the Copy Cat her doll back (after you beat the gym leader there) from the guy in the [S-HIGHLIGHT]Vermilion City Pokemon Fan Club[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • By the looks of it, Celebi seems more of a Wi-Fi event [without the GS Ball needed] in which it unlocks an in-game event including time travel, Giovanni, and revealing news of how Silver and Giovanni are father and son. Either way, at least it should be known that a Celebi event will be held in the near future for Japan and later other countries as well.

I think this game has included more on an intertwining storyline between games over the rest. It just seems to connect it all when compared to the rest and it leaves the game with a beneficial matter.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    So wait the guy in the fan club gives me the doll? I talked to every1 I only got a rare candy

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • So wait the guy in the fan club gives me the doll? I talked to every1 I only got a rare candy

You have to talk to Copycat first, then go talk to him, iirc.

And yeah, the backstories in this game are incredible.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    So wait the guy in the fan club gives me the doll? I talked to every1 I only got a rare candy

you have to beat Sabrina, go talk to the Copy Cat, and then go get the doll, take it back to Copy Cat, and she gives you the train tickets

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    uh my memory has been erased ( lol from the old games )
    i cant remember anything
    what to do when i reach ecueretek ( the city with the ghost gym )

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    uh my memory has been erased ( lol from the old games )
    i cant remember anything
    what to do when i reach ecueretek ( the city with the ghost gym )

you should ask in the Questions thread but i'll tell you- you go to the burnt tower (or the kimono dance theater, whichever you want to go to first) when you get to the burnt tower, it's pretty self explanatory- then you beat the gym- from there you go to olivine- go to the lighthouse- go to cianwood- get the secret potion from the most southern house- then beat the gym- fly back to olivine- go to the top of the lighthouse (take the elevator this time) then beat Jasmine at her gym- from there head to mahogany- that should help you for a while, right?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    you should ask in the Questions thread but i'll tell you- you go to the burnt tower (or the kimono dance theater, whichever you want to go to first) when you get to the burnt tower, it's pretty self explanatory- then you beat the gym- from there you go to olivine- go to the lighthouse- go to cianwood- get the secret potion from the most southern house- then beat the gym- fly back to olivine- go to the top of the lighthouse (take the elevator this time) then beat Jasmine at her gym- from there head to mahogany- that should help you for a while, right?

ok
    fileeeeeer

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    i think there could be a crystal remake in the future. DP + Platinum HGSS + Crystal remake

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • i think there could be a crystal remake in the future. DP + Platinum HGSS + Crystal remake
    Many have had this idea, and an entire thread was made for the discussion about a Crystal Remake. However, like so many said, it just wouldn't be needed. Later on, information about HeartGold and SoulSilver just pushed the idea even farther that a Crystal remake wouldn't be necessary. The reason being is because these two games include features from Crystal as well as the inclusion of the extended Suicune story. It would be nice yes, but not needed and with all the popularity HeartGold and SoulSilver are receiving, then I don't think anything would be better.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i think there could be a crystal remake in the future. DP + Platinum HGSS + Crystal remake

uhhh..... no- this has been debated over hundreds of times, and the answer is always no

Sora267

Teh Epic Awesomesauce0rz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    I just got to the lighthouse and I can't figure out how to get to Jasmine at the top...do I need to get the SecretPotion first?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Do you guys think there will ever be a perfect fix to the freezing or do we have to deal with the occasionally freeze forever?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back