• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Well, it depends on how you view the question.

:/ Sora is a keyblade wielder mainly by accident/chance. Yeah, call it destiny, but if MX hadn't messed things up for TAV and if Terra hadn't run around messing things up on his own, Sora would never have been involved in the first place. So technically, yes he did have a big influence on how the story turned out but if things had been different way back in BBS, Sora would arguably just be a normal kid on DI going to school everyday.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well, it depends on how you view the question.

:/ Sora is a keyblade wielder mainly by accident/chance. Yeah, call it destiny, but if MX hadn't messed things up for TAV and if Terra hadn't run around messing things up on his own, Sora would never have been involved in the first place. So technically, yes he did have a big influence on how the story turned out but if things had been different way back in BBS, Sora would arguably just be a normal kid on DI going to school everyday.

Yeah but the fact he stole Riku's Power, and earned it by chosing his friends, and his pure of heart to gain the Keyblade's Power, so It is his own power now, not anyone elses power, but Sora.
    and Master Xehanort is a big part, Im not saying he isnt. Just think Sora is bigger, cause He still has more story to come.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I managed to get Frozen Fortune and the ice cream Keyblade on Ven's file today. 8D Ice Cream Beat isn't so bad, it's the fruit game I hate. >_>; Did anyone else find Hand in Hand master mode easier than Dessert Paradise?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I managed to get Frozen Fortune and the ice cream Keyblade on Ven's file today. 8D Ice Cream Beat isn't so bad, it's the fruit game I hate. >_>; Did anyone else find Hand in Hand master mode easier than Dessert Paradise?
    I sure did. I humbling asked Lightning nicely if she can do the Dessert Paradise cause I was ready to rip my hair out at the time, so she did, and I am very happy for it :33.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Maybe it was because I knew the songs better, but it took me a few tries to get 'Fantastic' on that one. My favourite has to be Blast Away! Gummi Ship II though; got a score of about 3700 which I'm proud of. xD; (Someone's probably gotten higher but oh well.)

Cherrim

Years
  • My worst one was level two of Destiny Islands. The others were a cinch but that one took me like 5 tries (which is... bad for me XD).

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • More Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy news. Here's some screenshots of Tifa in action, along with a better shot of Cloud's new default, Tifa's art and her first alternate costume.
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Oooh, I'm liking those screens a lot, Crys. c:

Who would've thought that the bulky, awkward character models for FF7 would one day look so awesome? (Not that there's anything wrong with the FF7 ones, it's just that these are so pretty. @_@)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • The feminine face thing is probably because Cloud looks more Asian while Tifa looks more Caucasian. I'm not taking a shot at either, but some Asian men have feminine faces. That's part of what I like about Tifa's design though, she doesn't have the usual fare for girls in Japanese games/anime, where they're usually designed to be cute (not that there's anything wrong with that), but its nice too see a girl with a more mature, beautiful face that isn't a complete witch.

Tifa does look awesome though and I already know that I'll be using her AC alt as my main costume for her. Anyone wanna bet that Tifa's 3rd costume will be her Cowgirl one? Oh, and speaking of 3rd costumes, I found out that, as DLC, Cloud's KH alt & Lightning's 3rd Birthday costumes are actually 4th costumes, which makes me wonder what their thirds will be. For Cloud, I'm thinking either something to make him resemble Zack Fair or his Infantrymen uniform (either would be cool), I can't really think of one for Lightning other then giving her Serah's outfit.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • IF CLOUD HAD AN ALTERNATE COSTUME OF HIS DRESS FROM FF7, THAT WOULD BE A DAY ONE PURCHASE FROM ME.

Seriously that's my favourite scene in any FF game. I would kill to have it as a costume lmao. I'd even pay for it if it were DLC.

Cherrim

Years
  • I almost assume if they ever remade FF7 they'd remove that whole scene because it's not as ~super srs~ as they made the rest of the compilation. :(

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I tried to do that with Chain of Memories Reverse/Rebirth in my English class, but my teacher just assumed that I stole it..so I instead did a more Teen rated parody of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Luckily I translated 4 games in Chinese, so it won't reconizable. [Is that a word?](Kingdom Hearts I, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts RE: COM.)

It was a pain in the ass copying all the stories into a piece of homework, I managed to do it. I got 95 out of 100 after received the results and won the writing competition! Hooray for me.

Back