• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Serge walked down to Kyle's door and knocked. Kyle opened. I heard what you are talking about. Jace is also suited to be in the Counsil. He may be young, but he managed to get out of the battle with Valor alive and he's wise enough.

OCC: There ya go!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: I'm here, I'm here.))

Astroara sat back in her seat, her arms wrapped around her knees. She gazed blankly into space, just thinking. Where am I to go now? What am I to do? The whole galaxy hates me, the Jedi hate me, I hate Granta Omega... There's nothing left for me now...

"Hey, you okay?"

The question caught her off gaurd. Astroara jumped, stood, and turned, her hand on her lightsaber hilt.

"Whoa, Astrii, no need to do that...!!" It was Zeakall. He watched her wearily, but didn't back down.

Astroara let go of her weapon, sitting down again. "Sorry... Instinct," She muttered, turning the chair to face away from him. There was so much on her mind she couldn't even hear people walking up behind her. Zeakall kneeled beside her, watching the stars with her.

"You know, if there's anything bothering you, you can just tell me," He said, flicking his tails about. "I mean, I'm your older brother - I'm always here for you."

Astroara looked over her shoulder at him. "Zeakall, I haven't seen you in nine years, give or take one. And now look at us. You're a runaway slave and I'm... I'm a murderer..." She crossed her arms, ears and tails going limp. "Theres nothing left for me anymore. I have no one to turn to and no one to trust."

"Yes you do. You have me." Zeakall looked her in the eyes, standing up. He placed his hands on her shoulders. "I know it'll take time for us to become close again, knowing you, a very long time, but I'm willing to help you. We can take on different names, move far away from everyone, start new!"

Astroara pulled her gaze from his and said, "It's no that simple. I'm one of the most wanted people. How hard would it be to spot a Kioroo with black fur and scarlett eyes?"

"But you don't look like that..." Zeakall mused. His expression took on a confused look.

"What are you talking about? I have since I left the Jed... AIYE!!" Zeakall was right. Her fur wasn't black, it was dark grey. Astroara looked into a shiney surface and saw her eyes were their original blue-grey color. Her hair wasn't as dark, and it had a tint of brown to it.

"When Kioroos emotions control them, if they're strong enough, it'll change the person on the outside. You're not like you were, so you're changing back," Zeakall explained, tugging gently on a strand of Astroara's hair like he used to so long ago. They were both almost grown-up now.

Astroara raised her hand to swat him away. Before she could move, Zeakall embraced her, then left. Astroara sat there, pondering over everything he said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: YAY, NO MORE MUSIC CAMP!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I SAY, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry I haven't been on a lot. Let's see...I guess I'm a....a...a...loner. Yeah. Not really a Jedi anymore.

IC: Sazy bent her neck a little and frowned. Something was really wrong. Really, really wrong. She didn't want to go to see the Jedi Council anymore. She just didn't. She slightly steered elsewhere. She didn't know exactly where she was going though.

"Don't have so much hate. It's not healthy. I can't believe a Jedi could bear so much hate, even toward the sith. After all...they're not that bad. Hey do you mind steering for awhile?" She left even before he answered. She went into her private room and drew her lightsaber. She could feel its heat as she drew it closer to her neck.

"What's the point of living, if all I have is...this?" she questioned as she brought it closer. "Please...Tsu Koon...don't come in now..."

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I stood there 'uh Jukki and Astrii" what are you doing just standing there what are we going to do now.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara jumped hearing Valor's voice. He was sending them a holo-message. "Valor!!" She yelped, almost falling out of her chair. A holographic image of the sith lord appeared.

"Astri, Jukii, we are going to take out the jedi," He stated, his voice controlled and calm. Astroara couldn't believe what she was hearing. She backed away from him, glaring at him. Or the holographic him.

"Never," She hissed, the fur along her back and tail rising. Zeakall and Neoran ran in, hearing the anger in Astroara's voice.

"Astrii, who's that?" Zeakall asked, peering curiously at the strange figure before them.

Neoran narrowed his eyes, then widened them. "Is that Lord Valor?!" He asked, a thousand questions in his eyes. Astroara turned away from his grey-green gaze. She nodded, and stood up. "I'm sorry, but I must now leave you all..." She said quietly, then used the force to throw everyone against the wall. She quickly ran out of the room, and found what she was looking for- A small, one-person ship, used for escapes. Which was exactly what she was doing.

She climbed in, not noticing Neoran chasing after her. He jumped, and managed to get in before Astroara powered up the engines and took off. There was a disturbance in the force; Sazy was in trouble. Whether she wanted Astroara's help or not, she was going to get it.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon suddenly heard noices from the comlink and said "Yes, Sazy is here with me. She is in her room so I have to fly the ship now. What is the good news?" Tsu Koon grew worried about what could Sazy be doing in her room.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I stood there puzzuled "so is Astrii a Sith or a Jedi"

"it doesn't matter anyway Jukki" "we must follow her"

OCC where is jukki anyway.

ooc: I'm right here. Don't worry, I'm not dead yet. ;)

ic: Jukii froze time right after Astrii said 'Never'. Jukii had already scanned her mind and knew she was escaping. So, with the time still frozen, Jukii hopped on the escape pod before Astrii even got up fom her chair. She hid in the corner so that no one would see her. Then, Astrii came onboard, Neoran following, then they launched the ship and headed into space.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "what Jukki must of froze time again" i said as i hoped in the controls of the ship.

"i must follow them" i said as i went after their ship"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon suddenly sensed something wrong with Sazy, Tsu Koon rushed to her door and said, " Sazy is something wrong!?" Tsu Koon was about to open her door now.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara didn't notice all the people hiding in the back of the pod. Zeakall jumped in just before she lifted off. Activating the holo-messanger, she sent it to Sazy's location, in the very room she was at. Astroara's blue-grey eyes widened at the sight before her.

"Sazy, put it down, now..." She said in an all-to-calm voice. "I know you hate me, but I'm not about to let you die." Astroara had changed in the past few days.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "I am also meant to die..." Astroara said sternly. "But, I have an idea. What if we were to change our identities and names, living in secret, trying to make wrong what was right? Sure, we won't be able to fix everything, but at least we could try." She sighed, closing her eyes.

So many people had died because of her. She had caused so much pain and suffering...

"Besides... Granta Omega tried to kill me. He also runs the Natoraed Mines, which I'm sure you've heard of. He needs to be stopped. Please consider what I'm telling you. If you would like to join me, message me back-" The transmition was cut off. Astroara leaned back in her chair, covering her face with her hands. There was no way she would be able to stop Omega on her own...

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon yelled. "You can't die Sazy. I woun't let you, you can't. Who are you Astrii? Are you a sith?" Tsu Koon suddenly said angerly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back