• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • While you two are squabbling, my Buizel appears and smashes the egg. It Sonicbooms Chuck and snatches Shaymin. It delivers the Shaymin to me and we escape on my Milotic to the sea, with my Dragonite in the sky guarding against aerial attacks. Buizel is standing on my shoulder and both he and Milotic are on the lookout for surprise attacks.

DKHippy

Peace Trainer
    Years
  • Along flies a mysterious stranger, on the back of a flying magikarp, with two fingers up in the air in the form of a peace sign. Out of Magikarps mouth comes a hammer, which smashes open the darkball, freeing the Shaymin. The Magikarp then swallows the Shaymin, later to be " Excreted", and then nicked by the " mysterious stranger".
    DKHippy.. hath come. And he shalleth rule again

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • >:( Not on my watch!
    That shaymin had bomb, plus it was a Plushie.
    BOOOOM!
    I go and hide in the real world with Shaymin, looking like a baby Venus-flytrap.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • SINCE I SEALED THE FOURTH WALL FOREVER, I'M GOING TO DISREGARD MOST OF THAT POST.

I see FD running into the fourth wall over and over again. Shaymin is sitting next him. I pick up shaymin and walk away.
    I hop on my Donphan and roll away.

Skystrike

Years
  • *Earthquake* that was my Ryperior digging and hitting your Donphan. You fly up, and I grab shaymin.

((HOW CAN YOU SEE THE FORUTH WALL??? And, what about the 3rd wall? :D))

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • While all this is happening, I am crying because I worked hard to get that egg. When I'm about to give up, we run into each other, the Shaymin reconizes me as it's mom since I was the first one it saw when it hatched, and flys away with me to who-knows-where!

darkpokeball

Years
  • *starts crying again* An old woman feels bad for me and asks how she could help. I tell her to steal Shaymin from you, but she disagrees. Pulling out an egg, I gasp. Shaymin egg. Now there are two Shaymin's running around in this game!

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • I run up to DarkPoke and smack the shaymin egg out of his hand.
    It breaks. Now there's only one shaymin.
    :D
    My epic team of pidgey (There's over 100 of them!) Swarms FD and takes shaymin and brings it to me.
    I then fly away on a clump of pidgey.

Skystrike

Years
  • I have an epic Raikou. It uses Roar. The pidgey's get scared and dive for ground. there is a big hole, and you fall into it. Shaymin is now lost. I immeditely start looking for it.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • ((I BROKE THE SHAYMIN EGG. THE SECOND SHAYMIN IS NONEXISTANT))

My ampharos uses zap cannon on your fat haunhkrow, and it explodes.
    I send scyther to cut you down and nab Shaymin.
    He succeeds.
    I disappear into a haunted house with dusknoir.

darkpokeball

Years
  • You can't kill a Shaymin! I have Giratina reincarnate it like it did with FinalDestination. Then, I have one, and steal Mr. Ghost's. According to sharing law, I give the second to FinalDestination.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • I didn't kill the shaymin, I broke the egg, which stopped the shaymin from hatching.
    The paradox makes the second shaymin disappear, and it kills DP.
    I then walk over to FD and invite him to tea, but at the same time my sneaky aipom steals shaymin.
    Also, the invitation really just says: "Eat that, wanker <3"
    Fufufufufufufufu....

Skystrike

Years
  • You get stuck in a MAN made cave...inside a cave....within a cavern....within a mountain.
    I have my Murkow to use theif to take shaymin. I also stuck a voltorb in your pocket.
    The last you hear me say is: "Alya a baista baby"

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • I press R2 to throw back.
    The voltorb lands at your feet, and blows up.
    Then Shaymin flies into my hands. I dig underground to the digglett civilization.
    I live with them and my pokemon and shaymin.
    :B

Back