• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
Years
  • And i let my Articuno fly me into the Sunnyshore Gym,uses Blizzard on your Infernape...and steal back the Shaymin,leaving a Shaymin doll in it's place as i head over to Daybreak Town.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Then i fly my Staraptor while taking the Shaymin doll with me,use Close Combat on your Articuno before you could reach Daybreak Town,You fell off the Articuno but you were only 3 FT off the ground before you could make it,Articuno got severely injured,then i steal the Shaymin leaving the Shaymin doll you left as a subtitute to you leaving it in it with you.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • And then comes Dragonite, the God of Pokemon (Arceus who??) and zapps the hell out of your Staraptor! Then he uses Whirlwind to blow the shaymin away! Even I don't know where it is anymore...

pokelj

Mudkip Master
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2018
    My ludicolo disstracts everybody using his RainDance and I swipe Shaymin away from Mr.Silver and hide it with other shaymin in the Local Pet Store where ironically it is free shaymin day and everybod gets their fair share of shaymin.
    Steal The Shaymin Game!

IceFireLighnting

Until I use my Lucario and Zoroark to identify the real Shaymin. Then I run off with her and clone her until there are a million there, and you don't know...which...one's...the...real...one...anyway, I walk away with my suspicously bulging pocket. Oh, and I set it up so that if one Shaymin shakes the Gracidia plants around it, itt allows the magical pollen to rub onto every single Shaymin there, causing them to fly through space into the World of Pokemon, up to...their home.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    But then i used MY Lucario to identify the real Shaymin,snatch it,and use my Staraptor to fly to the Pokeathlon,theres a tournamet there,i hided behind 6 million people and you don't know who has the Shaymin cause i let the Shaymin use substitute and stuff it into people with pockets(they all did),i also let it use sythesis every 2 subtitutes :3.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I lure the real one out with a cookie. I escape on my Dragonite, theatrically blasting a hole in the stadium wall to escape. I then realise it was an open-air stadium. Oh well.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • It's now my Lugia vs your Dragonite. I Aeroblast the *insert swear here* out of your pokemon, steal the Shaymin with my Snag Machine, shrink the pokeball, and feed it to Lugia (along with his Dragonite liver patte) for dinner.

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Well apparently ive been gone for so long i thought up the ultimate scheme. First i have my zoroak transform into a berry which your lugia then eats zoroak then untransforms and see the pokeball and sees dragonite he blows dragonite out of the way grabs the pokeball and jumps out of lugias mouth then i fly in with the all might rayquaza and scoop zoroak up and then fly to Viridian city where Blue and Red Are protecting and btw did i mention i made a machine to resize stuff. I do this then Fly off to The pokemon leuge and have the E4 protect me and shaymin.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • My Ho-oh eats a 5-layer burrito from the Taco Bell we just looted and unleashes a flaming belch on you. I casually take the Shaymin and feed it to Voltorb, who self destructs, killing the Shaymin forever.
    I WIN! YAY!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    But i opened Voltorbs mouth and put my Geodude in it before it can use Self-Destruct,then uses Self-Destruct,Shaymin uses Protect,I take the Shaymin,and i use my Staraptor to fly to some random place that i dont even know.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • Celebi brings me back in time so i take it before you fly away. Now Celebi and Dialga take me and shaymin to the future. Nobody can get Shaymin now.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Yeah, this posts are not cool, as it only shows you've put too much thought into something thet shouldn't be deep and profound, or anything like that! Besides now anything anyone says to attack you will seem dumb, and the game is meant to last!
    Anyway, Snorlax uses Covet, and steals Shaymin!

Years
  • Arceus comes to erase the existence of Shaymin so Legendmaster#1 and his Mewtwo could never get it. Then he recreates Shaymin in my control.

Hey, you can't mess with a god ;)

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • I get my awsome Raichu to use thunder wave to paralyz arceus and u so that u cant move I rhen leisurely stroll over take shaymin out of your hands I then sorruond myself and shaymin in a sheild made of black holes and anything that gets within a 5 meter radius of it will be sucked into oblivion.

Last edited:
    Back