• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • lol I think the jellyfish took over the beaches here. They are like in swarms XD
    Actually I live by the Ocean

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • MoonLight said:
    lol I think the jellyfish took over the beaches here. They are like in swarms XD
    Actually I live by the Ocean
    XD! The attack of the evil jellyfish...>D And same dif, you have a beach. o_o

Rukario_Dude said:
    Hey, everyone. How's it going? I need some friends here.XD

~!Rukario_Dude!~
    Hi. o_o; I'm fine. Hungry. *dies* XD

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
  • I live in Vancouver so the Ocean (inlet really) is stained with sulfur and seaweed and stuff. The sand is grayish white. I wish I lived near white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Our sand is tan, and very nasty. Its loaded with shells, pieces of glass, old contacts, and seaweed :(... I still love it though, not the sand but the beach.

Rukario_Dude

~!*Rukario's Master*!~
    Years
  • I live in West Bend, WI so I'm like an hour or so away from Lake Michigan. I usually take a vacation out there every year.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yeah the water is green/blue here and there is tons of seaweed that's, what sinks , I had to walk throught it one time And it kept sinking like quicksand and smelled like Bog water XD

Lil' Schu

Years
  • MoonLight said:
    Yeah the water is green/blue here and there is tons of seaweed that's, what sinks , I had to walk throught it one time And it kept sinking like quicksand and smelled like Bog water XD
    Algae/Seaweed is the same thing, right? And pray tell, why did you have to walk through it? Ew. o_o

Bah. In our lake you walk in it and you feel this thing and if you don't know what it is people go "IT'S CONTAMINATED!!! RUN AWAAAAY!!!" I've seen people run out of there like their lives depended on it. XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Lil' Schu said:

Algae/Seaweed is the same thing, right? And pray tell, why did you have to walk through it? Ew. o_o

Bah. In our lake you walk in it and you feel this thing and if you don't know what it is people go "IT'S CONTAMINATED!!! RUN AWAAAAY!!!" I've seen people run out of there like their lives depended on it. XD

Algae is green growth that sticks on rocks and stuff Seaweed are plants
    I had to walk throught because, my crazy friends are insane and we were catching eels and crabs XD and you have to do that to get to them XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I like the beaches in Ibiza better than any beach in America, the sand is practically white there, and the water is clear, not like the color clear. I <3 Ibiza.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Ibiza is only the best island ever. Ibiza is a Balearic Island (Balearic Islands are east of Spain and belong to Spain.) Ibiza is also the clubbing capital of the world, which is why I'm in love with it. Also my sister lives in Ibiza, she married a Spanish guy, and they live somewhere on the island. <33 Ibiza

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Ibiza is only the best island ever. Ibiza is a Balearic Island (Balearic Islands are east of Spain and belong to Spain.) Ibiza is also the clubbing capital of the world, which is why I'm in love with it. Also my sister lives in Ibiza, she married a Spanish guy, and they live somewhere on the island. <33 Ibiza
    Wow. It sounds awesome and beautiful. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back