• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Club Version 2.0

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    You guys need to set up a tournament. One member needs to be the runner, keeping track of the games. You must Brawl with someone who will be on when you want to be on. (Obivously, playing someone in China while you live in Boston won't work).

Why not you, you are thread controller, makes a bit of sense. It was your idea, wasn't it?

Anyway I would, but I am a bit busy to follow people.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • I need a brawl partner. VM me if you need one.

Also, i am busy. Look at my sig, im hosting 3 event DX

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Favorite Assist Trophy?
    Samurai Guru

What's your favorite Assistant from the Assist Trophies?
    Samurai Guru

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • The favorite Assist Trophy... Jeff's probably it. The Pencil Rockets are enough to clear any confusion around you.

So, how's it going to be about the tournament? We going to do it?

GMT +0 is my timezone. I'm not much available during these summer times, but I'll probably get more from September on.

Years
  • dont mess wit yoshi

Username: Recontra1234
    Favorite All time character: Yoshi
    Favorite Brawl character: Yoshi
    Favorite Game: Brawl

Brawl just got too much stuff in it. Even tho the original got the best stages and melee got adventure mode

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Dang... I've not been here in a while....
    What charater I want to see on the next game: (as playable)
    Krystal (from the Star Fox series)
    Samurai Goroh (from F-zero)
    Waluigi (from the Mario party series)
    Mega Man (I heard that Capcom wanted to put him on Brawl, but it didn't work out for some odd reason...anyways, i'd like to see the classic version... or Mega Man.EXE....)
    Knuckles (from the Sonic the Hedgehog series)
    Mewtwo (from the Pokemon series, with a seriously up-graded moveset, based on his level-up moves on Diamond/Pearl/Platinium)
    ME!!! (this is true, actually... I always loved the idea of being on a Smash Bros. game... this is VERY unlikely, but I can dream, can't I? for this very reason, I have made up multiple nintendo versions of myself...)
    Favorite assist trophy: (to use)
    Lyn (she's the gal from Fire Elbem, after a few moments from coming out, she unleashes a VERY lethal slash!)

bluebob

Gengar Will Destroy All
    Years
  • Username: Bluebob...
    Favorite All-Time Character:Kirby

Favorite Brawl Character:Kirby, Fox, Olimar
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game: SSBB

Spinni

Larvitar #1
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Canada
    • Seen today
    Username: Spinni
    Favorite All-Time Character: Roy
    Favorite Brawl Character: Toon Link
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game: Melee

Years
  • As you might be able to tell from my post and join date ratio, I'm not the most active of users. <.< But I love Brawl and just recently got Wi-Fi (thus I'm no Ken at it) so I'll join. ^^

Username: Firebird306
    Favorite All-Time Character: Roy, R.I.P. =(
    Favorite Brawl Character: Meta Knight, Toon Link, Falco, Pit, Kirby, G&W and Ike
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game: Brawl for sure, the Wi-Fi is ftw. =D

And I doubt I'll be participating in any tournies, for one I live in Australia so the timezone will be fail and secondly I haven't had Wi-Fi for long so I don't know any advanced techniques. But I do win a fair few matchups. ^^ Currently I'm trying to main Meta Knight and Falco. The latter for when people complain about the apparent 'overpowered' Meta. XD

Back