• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sweetest Deal from the GTS

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
Years
  • What was your best deal that you got from the GTS?

Mine was probabley a lv100 Piplup that i traded for a lv50 authentic Darkrai.

Another good one was my lv30 (Chico) Darkrai that i traded for a lv55 Shiney Meganium.

This was all the good deals i got today.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Best deals? My Combee that was Lv 8 I think for a Lv 100 EV'd and IV'd perfectly in Defence and HP Japanese Skarmory!

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    I don't use GTS much, but I traded my level 40 Regice for a level 70 one, I actually Lol'd at that.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    It wasn't hacked. Stats were valid. Didn't check it, but I know it isn't hacked.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
  • really? my friend traded it to me...he sed it was legit...ima destroy his game.....im really mad.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well I think the best deal I WOULD have had was a Dialga any level for a SHINY eevee...sadly it said that the trade was closed already! but I did end up getting a pretty neat lv.100 swampert for a lv.100 mamoswine that I cloned before making the trade...

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
  • for giratina???!!! that wasnt that good of a deal due to giratinas rareness. im a shiney hunter myself though. so i know where you are coming from.

Years
  • Mine was a Lv 20 and up Female Drifblim for a Level 100 Shiny Palkia.
    I'm pretty sure it was legit, too.
    It's gone now though.

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Occasionally when i go movie gigas fishing on the GTS, i sometimes get a few shiny regigigas. So far, i've gotten 2 legit ones. Unfortunately, they were just regular regigigas. I've also gotten a legit shiny toxicroak and a legit shiny dialga from the GTS before.

Years
  • A staryu, for a shiny munchlax. I'm still wondering why they gave me a shiny one, though...

Also, that staryu did one of those ' wrong sprite glitches' and became a growlithe for some reason, but that's irrelevant.

Also, I managed to get a tradeable 9 or under mew (*hums innocently* nope, never hacked for it...) and bagged myself a shiny salamence with it.

What? it's their fault for taunting me with a shiny...

Back