• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fire Stone

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
  • anybody know how to edit starter pokemon? advancestarter wont open, its saying:
    component 'comdlg.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
    i have no clue

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • nvm, i decided ill just go with the Kanto starters, but now, ELITEMAP wont open! uhggg! i wanna use elitemap not advancemap but it wont open and ive downloaded it three times!
    this is for this hack and my hack

also, my msn messenger address is [email protected]

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Alright, we aren't 100% on our starters yet so it doesn't really matter and I think Guy's going to handle that.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Oh alright.. I'm interested to see a map lol. Don't use EliteMap, we're on Adv Map and I don't know if you can transfer maps between the two.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    no, i mean the elitemap thing, as i said in the first post, id also wanna be a mapper
    Yes, as Rio said, I'll be handling the Advance Starter and Advance Trainer, after we decide as a group which starters we should have. If you're also going to be a mapper, I'd like you to create a little proof first, but please use advance map; that's what the other mappers are using.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Team Fire Stone

i was browsing my old hack, which was a re-make of Fr, and found this, i can do much better lol, this one kinda sucks

Well, that's obviously just an edit of Route One from Firered. The mappers in this group are creating maps from scratch.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • meh, as i said before, houses arent my strong point but, here goes:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back