• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Name:Rini
    Nickname:nae nae
    Pokemon: Rapidash,Lapris,Pigeot,espeon,vaporeon,pichu
    personality:sweet,smart,adventures,cute,easy going
    decription:Wears a pink no sleeved dress with a gold chain belt and white boots with a pink butterfly hair clip on golden hair.
    history:used to be a member of team aqua (rivals with any ex magma members) got kicked out by stopping the super destroy the world mission. Then became a part of team x.
    Items,pokegear,pokecommunicator,celphone.mini game player.

Ok I found it. Go ahead and start posting.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    pichugirl said:
    Nae Nae was behind a tree watching everyone by the tent. Staring at everyone as if they were stars up in the moonlight sky. She got so destracted she accidentally stepped on a twig that made a big craaaaccck! "Oooopppsie." Good for her no one heard it. Then her celphone rang and it made the loudest sound on earth." I knew I should have put in the silent phone buuton...."

Alana

Years
  • Inside the tent Blade turned when the cell phone rang. "What was that?" She asked quietly. "Stupid question. I know what it is. It's some ones cell phone." She pushed herslef up and leaned against one of the tents support beams. "Shall we go see whose watching the tent." She said her eyes locked on the place where the sound had come from.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Nae Nae ran for cover in the bushes trying to turn off her phone. she finally got it to stop and tried to imatate the call of a bird to cover her self up.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i wak up at the cell phone and walk away from the camp. step on a twig and just know blade would have heard it. i walk back to her camp and step into the light."hi blade."i walk over to her and look where she is looking." i heard it to. do you want to trap them ?"i walk over to where i heard th cell phone and see a girl.my eyes widen "i thought you were dead!"u turn back to camp and run past blade and i hide behind a tree.

ooc: nae nae is not my sister but she i almost identical to what my sister looked like the last time i saw my sister.

Alana

Years
  • Blade shrugged. "There's no need to set a trap." She shrugs again as Darkness runs off again. She moves slightly to make it easier to stand before edging along the tent to look outside. She wasn't sure who was out there but who ever it was she was sure they were no threat.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i come back and slowly walk up to blades side."im sorry i ran off. its a girl in a dress. she looks alot like my little sister who was killed when i wouldnt go back to team shadow. "

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Nae Nae overheard their conversation and came out of the forest. "Sorry for scaring you. I got lost in the woods and I've been trying to get out for hours." Nae Nae turned around and walked back into the forest.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Uh SG that's spam you know.

"Team Shadow doesn't sound like the best team to join. It's basically a stay or pay situation isn't it?" Blade shook her head and sighed. "I guess most teams are like that. But I never thought that anybody would take life to force you to stay."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "i know. i got a letter saying they would kill my sister if i did not return and i refused to. 2 weeks later they sents me a video of my sister tied up.i refused again thinking it was a hologram and i regret that dicision.3 days later i got a video of them killing my sister and raping her. it was horrible. i just want revenge now and thats why i attacked you befor. im sorry i attacked you. i was blinded by rage."

Alana

Years
  • "Well I can't blame you. But if revenge is what you want, then why don't you leave. I've known all alomg that our team couldn't stay together. We all have pasts that haunt us. You have to return to team Shadow and make them pay for what they did. I have to return to Team Hilt for some business of my own. We've already lost some members. We have no idea what happened to them." Blade sighed and stared into space for a while. "I think we should disband. At least that way we won't have to worry about our old teams putting each other in danger and we will be able to go where we want and not be framed for anything."

Alana

Years
  • Blade turned to her. "Well I'm open to suggestions. What's your plan?" We have nothing to gain and everything to lose so what choices do we have left. Police, past, future, Aqua, Magma, Hilt, Shadow. The outcome of all this looks grim.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "yeah. that is a good idea."i sit down and here a noise coming from behind me.i turn around and see an army of about 200 people running at us. they are all dressed in black and have their faces covered. each one is holding a staff that gos down into a point like a sword handle."oh no. run alana. stay if you want but i invented this weapon and its deadly."one of them attack s me and swings the staff at me. i dodge it and back flip into a tree."its a bo staff ,sword, axe and double axe all in one. it is rounded to be a staff then if you want a sword you press one of the buttons on the handle, there are four buttons on the handle by the way." two of the ninjas leap up at me and turn their staffs into swords and swing at me. i dodge as best i can and kick one in the head . he drops his weapon. i pick it up." when you press the sword button the sides of the bo staff drop down to become the hilt. leave the middle pointed and sharp.."i get attacked again and i parry and slash my attackers back." if you press eether of the axe buttons a round blade comes out and is suported by folded steel. i invented it . i now know i was wrong to do so."i parry one again and he drops his staff. i pick it up and roll it to you.right then some one big come towards me about 6 foot with giant muscles."you. you killed my sister. i will kill you for that. "i run at him screaming and jump into the air and switch to axe mode and bring the ax down on him . he grab the shaft of the weapon and breaks it in tw. i run at him and do a roud house kick kicking hm in the neck. fr a moment everythings freezes then he gos flying into a tree."grr. your foul you know that raoul.what i saw in you i dont know but i know i will never see it again."

Alana

Years
  • Blade snatched the staff off the ground and winced. I'm in no condition to fight. She told herself. But I will anyways. She pressed a botton and it became a sword. She shifted it wishing she had her own. The tent wasn't really a tent any more. Just shreds of cloth. Blade was about to attack when some one grabbed her arm.

"You're crazy. If you fight now you'll die." It was Claw.

"Let me go Claw. I can handle this." She pulled her arm out of his grip and winced again. She ignored the pain and was about to attack when she felt a sharp pain on her head. Claw had hit her with the hilt of her own dagger. She forced herself to stay standing but not for long. The force of the blow was to powerful and she fainted. Claw caught her and grinned. "Sorry about this Strike. But my orders were to take you back to base. Besides its better for your health. You keep hanging out with these idiots then you'll end up in your grave." He pulled out a Pokegear and dialed a number. "Hey boss I've got Strike. But there are some complications hurry up and get here."

"Roger that. We'll be there soon." They weren't lying. About five minutes later a helocopter appeared and a minute after that both Blade and Claw were gone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back