• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
Years
  • Exactly the point I was trying to prove. Andrew and I are the only people here who even remotely care about Stargate.
    No, I really don't think you're the ONLY ones here who care about it.

Haha okay :)
    Any new stuff we could talk about? (Topic as it is called)
    That, my friend is you're decision.

Quick question: Is Super Paper Mario really out today? Does anyone have it now?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • If that is indeed the case, then Andrew and I don't know of the existence of these other fans, assuming they do exist in the first place.

I'm sure there are other fans, just unknown to you at the moment.

If I remember correctly, it was on TV here a long time ago and I didnt really watch it then; plus the new series never made it here.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • It's more or less one and a half hours now, and we're probably the only people here who actually care about it.
    Most likely, then again we thought PC had no other Stargate fans when you started the club, and there ended up more then I thought.
    GS-1's ep was good, but I LOVED Atlantis'. The whole Jack and Woolsey stuff was great!
    Woolsey: That sounded like an explosion, what happened?
    Jack: Something exploded...
    (or something like that XD)

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    The Stargate fan club is still active? Wow, I really do have a lot to catch up on. ^^;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    No, it died long long ago. XD
    I'm just remembering when it was first started.

Ahh, I see. It was pretty big when I was last here. At least it kind of was. Jack O'Neil was talking about it a lot in the past DCC's from months back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back