• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I have a kawaii pic of Misty.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    lol That's right, mistywishmaker. She'll become Misty "Ketchum" in the end anyway! ;)

And thanks for that great picture maya!! *right-click & save*

Years
  • I agree with you 100% mistywishmaker and Carina but Misty becoming a Ketchum isnt going to happen overnight, however i have a real good feeling she'll tie the knot with Ash possibly in the next pokemon season after Frontier season has finished

Of course for Misty to tie the knot with Ash the animators will have to create and air an All Grown Up series of Pokemon where the main characters are in their teens... having a series like this would be even better if there is an episode where Ash and Misty get married

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Yeah, an episode JUST for Ash and Misty getting married! I agree with you, ash_misty4ever, that is, indeed, a VERY cute picture of Misty! ^_^
    I just changed the layout of my xanga (https://www.xanga.com/mistywishmaker) to Pokeshipping! Here's the Enter sign on the enter page for my xanga:

(Don't steal or repost, please ^_^)

Years
  • Here is a related topic to the first one i posted on this page.. if Ash were to propose to Misty for her hand in marriage where do you think the proposal would take place

In my opinion Ash's marriage proposal to Misty is likely to take place at one of the locations listed below

1. Cerulean Cape
    2. Cerulean Gym
    3. Pallet Town
    4. A Major Pokemon Competition where Ash is competing

Last edited:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • Great pic of her maya miyazono! I agree with us Misty ketchum fits to her the best :) I just love your new layout Mistywishmaker! It's so beautiful and sad TT

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • Great pic of her maya miyazono! I agree with us Misty ketchum fits to her the best :) I just love your new layout Mistywishmaker! It's so beautiful and sad TT

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^_^ Thank you, Kasumi!

If Ash were to propose to Misty for her hand in marriage, where do you think the proposal would take place?

Hmm... The place where they first met! Yeah! >.<
    Misty should be sitting there, fishing, and then fishes Ash out (or fishes the ring out) and Ash will say, "Misty, will you marry me?"

:)

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Yea, I like that grown up picture too!
    Though it's pretty strange seeing Ash taller than Misty. lol ;)

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • aawww can i please join,both of them are some of my favs,and this club sounds really cute!please?

Years
  • maya miyazono said:
    I never heard of the song yet.;_;

Aww its so cute! In the beginning Ash is telling Brock and Misty good night, then Misty says goodnight to Ash and the music starts.... Main point of the song is the girl is saying how she wants to tell the boy how she feels but she always loses her nerve...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back