• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Baton Pass Challenge

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
Years
  • I just wanted to mention that I have now bolded all progress of progressing challenges.

People who are up next are:
    • Emerald: Black Ninetales
    • LeafGreen: Black Ninetales
    • FireRed: ShadowGreninja
    • Blue: EMPTY FOR SIGNUP
    • Black: Blastin'Tyruntz
    • Platinum: EMPTY FOR SIGNUP
    • Gold: Sage Ghetsis
    • Sapphire: Feraligatr13

To anyone who wants to go on a challenge immediately, I highly recommend picking up the Blue or Platinum save, because I am certain it will be fun! :) Also, on the Blue run, you can get your Pokémon kicked out by me! Double the fun :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Ok, apparently I forgot to save the file when I gave it to Zorogami, but luckily, I saved the file on my computer as an SGM so I could figure out the problem. Here you go Zorogami, as a .sav, and with 6 badges. And I also included the SGM file just in case ;)

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
  • I don't really understand how the signing up of this challenge works, but like this, maybe?

Username: TeunCornflakes
    Game: Sapphire
    Player position: Player 4

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Since I just finished Yellow, I'll do Blue if necessary! The last I checked, there were empty spots, so I'd like to fill those in.

EDIT: USERNAME: GucciMeme
    Game: Blue
    Player: Player 3 (this is the empty spot right?)

Last edited:

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • Since I just finished Yellow, I'll do Blue or Sapphire if necessary! The last I checked, there were empty spots, so I'd like to fill those in.

Sure! go for it :) Please post your signup as well as it's easier for me to keep track of it that way ;) Sapphire has already been taken by TeunCornflakes though :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I got two badges in Gold
    10.%20giggle.gif
    I am very confused, I just loaded up the save that was passed to me and it's in Ecruteak. But I signed up for position 2 which should be fighting Whitney and Morty. What the hell?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    I just loaded up the save that was passed to me and it's in Ecruteak.

If you opened the .sav, it might have accidentally transferred over from the Gold challenge that BluRay, Zorogami, and I are doing. I fixed the problem, so I'm attaching them now ;)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • If you opened the .sav, it might have accidentally transferred over from the Gold challenge that BluRay, Zorogami, and I are doing. I fixed the problem, so I'm attaching them now ;)
    8kHc0.png

Still isn't right. Not sure what's going on. I can't use SGM btw so just send .sav.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Hello all! Just finished as Player 3 on Pokemon Blue.
    SEMI-IPORTANT SPOILER
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I don't know exactly which positions are free but if someone leaves a group I could play that part
    or if you just need a player tell me :)

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
  • I'd love to do the next Platinum, too! I'll start that immediately.

Username: TeunCornflakes
    Game: Platinum
    Player position: Player 2

...but it won't work. I don't know what is wrong, but both of your files are not displayed in Desmume's loading screen. Sorry!

Last edited:
    Back