• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Character customization was the best thing. ;u;

also the anime I feel make pokemon Z pretty much confirmed but we'll see hahah.

Years

Since we likely won't get a new main game this year, we'll say Z is looking to be 2016's main game definitely.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, most likely. They'll probably announce it sometime in Spring like that usually do and have it release next Fall. Unless they change things up (I mean, I believe it's change dup a little already because of the anime?) but idk how likely that is.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

*sigh* If only Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon came out earlier in Europe...

I feel your pain. I highly doubt that I'll be able to get Super Mystery Dungeon on its release date, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't have enough time to play it until much later... but aaaaa I just want it haha.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Nuzlockes seem to be an interesting concept, but they've sadly never appealed to me. :c

Years

I always found Seaking underwhelming, but Lightning Rod does at least give it a sort-of edge against Electric-types.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seaking is a pretty nice pokemon asthetically. Though I'venever tried using one since there are just so many other Water Pokemon I can use haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahahah yeah. i'll admit that there have been one seaking/goldeen or two that caused me problems because i didn't have a good team to counter themfor some... reason. usually only happened early game, though.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Horn drill is one of those moves that never work if you use it and always seems to work if you're able to be hit by an opponent. Same goes for Supersonic.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Seaking is one of those Pokemon that I've never cared about. Horn Drill didn't help things. Good thing I always have a counter for it in my in-game teams.

Lycanthropy

Years

All it needs to counter Horn Drill, is have a Pokémon with a higher level, which shouldn't be so hard. I always try to keep all my party Pokémon around the same level, which is just a little higher than the trainer's Pokémon. (But for some reason that fails when I reach the Elite Four, they mess up my team and one of my party members gets a lot stronger than the others.)

Lycanthropy

Years

That, and I pretty much always have an electric type Pokémon on my main team and quite commonly a grass type too. Now I think of it, I actually have a seemingly set group of types of Pokémon on my team.

Back