• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    That would be awesome if you could do that

Yes I could indeed, and I wouldn't take much time at all XD

just one thing, I have no fantasy at all so you guys will have to tell me what you want on it! (nothing fancy please!) XD

mostly Nightofshadows, pm me or somethin for your ideas XD

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Dangit!!! my stupid Wireless USB connector failed me! for some reason (idk) it disconnects me when i put sound on... so freakin stupid if you ask me T_T

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I've thought about it long enough, I'll join the "clan". That is, if it's ok with you night. I wouldn't be ready for battling yet, I still have to EV train the other 5 pokemon in my team besides Huntail and then get them to lv. 100. But once that's done, I'll gladly battle anyone. Also I think it would be a good idea to open up a "clan" trading shop, that maybe I could run, I love breeding pokemon and I want to improve my skills at it.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I've thought about it long enough, I'll join the "clan". That is, if it's ok with you night. I wouldn't be ready for battling yet, I still have to EV train the other 5 pokemon in my team besides Huntail and then get them to lv. 100. But once that's done, I'll gladly battle anyone. Also I think it would be a good idea to open up a "clan" trading shop, that maybe I could run, I love breeding pokemon and I want to improve my skills at it.

Thats fine with me. Thanks for joining the clan!

Also, I wanna try setting something up with the admin's for "clan" boards. If anyone thinks its a good idea, Post your thoughts on it

.Aero

Years
  • wait, night, can I open up the trade shop? I can battle other people on PBR right now if you want, just not Pearl, cuz I'm EV training and I don't want the counter to reset. I will use my battle pass team that I get for going through colloseums, so I don't expect to win.

If anyone is interested in a PBR battle. Just post ur FC or tell me it's in your sig or something.

.Aero

Years
  • Thanks, but I won't stock it until I finish EV training. I'll make the thread though.

btw my PBR fc is 5069-1037-2006

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Yes you know your welcome here man. Welcome to the "clan"

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    lol i know torterra is always dead by an ice punch :D

Good Game (although i made an accident with ninjask... i was suppose to protect, and baton pass... but o well :\)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back