• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eh, I bet it's just Diet Coke in a snazzy bottle, but I might try it too just to see if it tastes any different. They say it doesn't, but they can't take something out of the mix and still have it taste the same...it's a gimmick, that's for sure...

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ehh... maybe this is even better than Diet Coke in the carb department? o_O; I'd like to see how the two compare to eachother... if they're too similar, then I'd be very confused since it wouldn't make sense to compete against yourself. @_@;;

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Eh, I bet it's just Diet Coke in a snazzy bottle, but I might try it too just to see if it tastes any different. They say it doesn't, but they can't take something out of the mix and still have it taste the same...it's a gimmick, that's for sure...
    Carbs. is short for carbohydrates, if they take out the carbohydrates, then that just means they're taking out the fizz. It'll taste the same, but it won't have fizz. So if there's no fizz, then there is less fat, plus the same great taste. :rambo:

Last edited:

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Actually, carbs are carbohydrates, which are generally considered to be evil nowadays =\

*eats a loaf of bread*
    Yeah that's what I meant, not carbonation, I just had a "blond moment". I will fix it.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hehe...ok. That'd be funny if they did mean carbonation but they made it sound like carbohydrates so all the anti-carb hardliners would think the soda was made for them :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Eww, more diet zodaz >8P Izn't juzt diet Coke enough yet?
    Diet makez my chezt hurt for zome reazon. If I drink too much of any soda to fazt my stomach hurtz but diet zeemz to effect me quiker than regular ><

Mmm, but I really like Coke^_^ I think it'z probably my favorite zoda(drinking one right now ^0^) Pepsi(*hizz*) taztez funky to meh...and not in a good way <_< Ezpecialy vanilla!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Teara said:
    Eww, more diet zodaz >8P Izn't juzt diet Coke enough yet?
    Diet makez my chezt hurt for zome reazon. If I drink too much of any soda to fazt my stomach hurtz but diet zeemz to effect me quiker than regular ><

Mmm, but I really like Coke^_^ I think it'z probably my favorite zoda(drinking one right now ^0^) Pepsi(*hizz*) taztez funky to meh...and not in a good way <_< Ezpecialy vanilla!
    That's why they make different kinds of soda, they try not to make your stomach hurt, and it's not really diet soda, it just another coke that taste good, but with the over wieght problom, they try to make it less fatty. Oh and I suggest trying to burp when your stomach hurts.

Teara

Years
    skds1433 said:
    That's why they make different kinds of soda, they try not to make your stomach hurt, and it's not really diet soda, it just another coke that taste good, but with the over wieght problom, they try to make it less fatty. Oh and I suggest trying to burp when your stomach hurts.
    Meh, my ztomach can't handle fizzy thingz well, that'z all *_*;;
    But I ztill think that diet haz zomething in it that bugz me. when I drink it my hart zpeedz up even more than it normaly zhould when drinking zugary thingz and it getz hard to breath.

...or maybe it'z juzt a phycological thing trying to keep me from drinking diet Coke...Aha! Pepsi hypnotized me! XD

JK, don't mind me, I'm hyper from thiz Coke and my brain izn't workin today @~@;;

Oh, and I do burp when it hurtz. I juzt do that thing where you burp really zilently and let it out through the corner of your mouth XP But that zurgery I had makez it hurt to burp at all now zo I'm ztuck X_x

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah, I'm the same way Teara...some sodas make me sick for a while after I drink them because of all the carbonation, especially pepsi, it burns to drink...coke has less fizz in it so I don't mind it, but burping after drinking cola is painful x_x

Oh, and speaking of your surgery how are you doing? Are you recovering ok?

Teara

Years
    Oh good I'm not alone ^^;; I waz begining to worry that maybe I juzt had an overly zenzetive ztomach ~_~
    Ack! Yeah! I don't take Pepsi well at all! And the burn izn't even worth it>_< *ztickz tounge out at Pepsi*

I have a friend that never drinkz anything carbonated. Zhe hazn't touched a zoda for over a year and getz inzulted if you offer her one o_0;; But zhe'z weird...but alzo a member of PC zo I'll zhut my mouth *_*;; *zweatdrop*

Oh, and thankz for azking ^_^ I'm recovering okay I guezz. I have alot of painz though, and I really have to watch what I eat. Not to mention I can only zleep on my back at night and I can't move at all zo zleeping iz a bugger >_<;; But at leazt it'z not half az bad az before ^__^

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Teara said:
    Oh good I'm not alone ^^;; I waz begining to worry that maybe I juzt had an overly zenzetive ztomach ~_~
    Ack! Yeah! I don't take Pepsi well at all! And the burn izn't even worth it>_< *ztickz tounge out at Pepsi*

I have a friend that never drinkz anything carbonated. Zhe hazn't touched a zoda for over a year and getz inzulted if you offer her one o_0;; But zhe'z weird...but alzo a member of PC zo I'll zhut my mouth *_*;; *zweatdrop*

Oh, and thankz for azking ^_^ I'm recovering okay I guezz. I have alot of painz though, and I really have to watch what I eat. Not to mention I can only zleep on my back at night and I can't move at all zo zleeping iz a bugger >_<;; But at leazt it'z not half az bad az before ^__^
    Maybe she on a strict diet, is she skinny? Any ways, what did you hve surgery for?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ah, glad to hear you're doing better ^_^ The odd thing is that while colas make me sick sometimes, stuff like Mt. Dew and Root Beer don't ever...I think they're not as carbonated though, and I think it's usually if I drink and then go somewhere, like if I drink at the mall or drink then get in a car and go driving.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Nothing - i like my coke solo
    [that is bad though - drinking alot of soft drinks without anything else can cause diabetes.Something to do with comlex sugar with simple sugar and insulin production. Have no fear it can only happen if u do that every day for 10 years ^_^]

COKE RULES
    Coke > any other drink [especially pepsi]

Back