• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    You ask to be in and you're in.

I've never been to Coke World, but I've absolutely got to go once I've got a drivers' license and a bag of gold. I'm sure they could increase my coca-cola collection quite nicely.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No joining requirements except having to like Coke. =P

;_; I don't really have much of a chance of going to Coca-Cola World any time soon... I'd love to, though.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Probably four bottles, plus several glasses at a restaurant for the previous question. I tend to drink a lot more when I can get refills, and I?m not left with empty bottles reminding me how much I drank. XP

Cherrim

Years
    I think it's in Atlanta. I could be mistaken, though.

Kairi - I've never cared whether there're empty coke glasses at my table. It gives me a sense of pride, lmao. ;p (Or guilt, but only if the extras aren't free and I'm not paying <<)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Yep, it's Atlanta. I got bored and check for some reason (should be studying for swimming/life guarding exam, but meh).

"(Or guilt, but only if the extras aren't free and I'm not paying <<)"
    You not paying as in actually you, or your parents?

Cherrim

Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    "(Or guilt, but only if the extras aren't free and I'm not paying <<)"
    You not paying as in actually you, or your parents?
    Er... mostly people other than my parents, since I can't afford to buy meals. :o Like, if it's my grandparents buying, I'll be more hesitant than usual. @_@;

And lol, Ice demon, I have no life, so I figured I might as well create one. =P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    katfox2 said:
    Has anyone been to Coca-Cola World before?

Yes I did.
    That was the large Coca-Cola store I was talking about on the 2nd page back right?

I almost threw up in there because I had so many free soda drinks. :P

Btw, does Coca-Cola expire?
    I brought a glass bottle of Coca-Cola inside there 2 years ago that I was suppose to keep as a souvenir. Right now I still have it but I'm thirsty right now and is thinking about drinking it. XD

Cherrim

Years
    It has a best-before date. :o I wouldn't suggest drinking it if it's that old, though. XD;;

*craves a coke now* ;.;

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I don't think it would hurt you but I'm not sure you kight want to ask your parents I'm pretty sure it wouldn't taste good though XD.
    *drinks his Cherry Coke*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah! A fellow Cherry Coke lover! =D *would drink it also but has to save room for?all the stuff I?m going to be fed soon.* I?ll let you guys know how the Coke is at the steakhouse we?re going to. o.o; *itches from actually wearing long sleeves for once*

Cherrim

Years
    Lol, I like long sleeves. X3; I only stopped wearing my heavy uniform pullover a few days ago because my mom said I'd pass out from the heat and wouldn't let me bring it to school. <_<

._.; I'd try Cherry Coke, but I would have to buy an entire case of it and if I don't like it... then it's like a waste of money. XD; And nowhere I go ever has Cherry Coke sold single..y. o_O;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    A few places do here, most notably that buffet I mentioned where I sit right near the soda fountain. X3

?and I don?t, bleh. ._.; I?m wearing pants too, this is like?very very rare to see me this way. And thankfully you can?t, cause I?m wearing so much blue I probably look awful. ._.

Back