• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    If I'm ever rich enough to be considered eccentric and not crazy, I'd like to buy 100-year-old cokes like other conniseurs buy 100-year-old wines...except I could probably get my beverage for a few hundred instead of a few million dollars *snicker* I wonder what an antique coke would taste like? o_O I've had the chance to buy an unopened bottle of Moxie from the 30s, but never coke...man I'm weird.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :o Sadly, I'd probably be your main competitor when we're old. XD Then again, probably not. o_O It'd be bad for me to collect stuff like that because the temptation to drink it would be so high.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Lightning said:
    It has a best-before date. :o I wouldn't suggest drinking it if it's that old, though. XD;;

*craves a coke now* ;.;

I see no expiration date on the bottle. XD
    Maybe I should ask my cousin to test it out for me. :badsmile:

Cherrim

Years
    I think the expiry date is normally printed between the top of the label and the cap. @_@ If not, then that's just a bunch of letter. I can't rememeber. XD;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eheheh...the antique bottles don't have an expiration date! If I drink one and get sick, I can blame it on the company and sue for MILLIONS!

*maniacal laughter*

But I would never steal cash from our beloved company ;_; But then again they have close to infinite cash at their disposal, so a few million wouldn't hurt them :P

Antique sodas are calling to me...I'm tempted more than anything to buy a pepsi crystal or a really old coke off ebay to see what it tastes like ._.;;

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    You ask to be in and you're in.

I've never been to Coke World, but I've absolutely got to go once I've got a drivers' license and a bag of gold. I'm sure they could increase my coca-cola collection quite nicely.
    May I join, PLEASE! :classic:

Cherrim

Years
    ^_^; You're in! Lol, you don't even have to ask, really. Just join in on the discussion and show your support. =P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Lightning said:
    I think the expiry date is normally printed between the top of the label and the cap. @_@ If not, then that's just a bunch of letter. I can't rememeber. XD;

Nope I still don't see it.
    I think it's written somewhere in the bottle in black letters.
    So the date is camouflaged with the coke. :P

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ^_^; You're in! Lol, you don't even have to ask, really. Just join in on the discussion and show your support. =P
    Thank you..., so uh..., Coca Cola taste good... :P

Oh yeah, how do I put "Join the Coke Fan Club" in my signature?
    P.S.
    Have a woderful, and
    Happy birthday, Kairi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    If you want to put it in your sig the way I have it in mine... use:

[*center][*url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10148"][*img]https://www.geocities.com/o0_lightning_0o/coke.txt[/img]
    [*b]Join the Coke Fan Club![/b][/url][/center]

Just take all of the *s out though. ^_^;; Hopefully I'll get the chance to make a proper banner sometime soon. x_x;

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Lightning said:
    If you want to put it in your sig the way I have it in mine... use:

[*center][*url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10148"][*img]https://www.geocities.com/o0_lightning_0o/coke.txt[/img]
    [*b]Join the Coke Fan Club![/b][/url][/center]

Just take all of the *s out though. ^_^;; Hopefully I'll get the chance to make a proper banner sometime soon. x_x;
    Thank You so much!!!
    There still a Bugs, but at least it's there.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Ice demon said:
    Very good question how do we get the coke thing on our sig - i'll love to have it could u PM me showing me how to do it or just show us right here?
    Do u guys still get the old glass bottle cokes? - we still get it in the Caribbean

First you left-click the picture and go to properties. Then highlight and copy the website address(URL) . Go to your sig and paste it anywhere you want.
    Then highlight the URL again and click insert image.

I hope I didn't confuse you. :P

Oh I still have the old glass bottle. I'm trying to find the expiration date...which I have problem doing in everything. XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Of course, it is the best soft drink, nay liquid available! Poor Pepsi club?heh. >_>

My signature thing is off to the side, bu tI?m too lazy to figure out how to fix it. Gah. ._.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    As a member of the coke club, I've made a special coke club drawing for Kairi!

It's the most detailed work of art EVER. I put hours into the making of this thing :P

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hey, looks good to me! *gets a Coke and drinks it from viewing the picture* Thankies thankies, I should make it my ?join the Coke club button?

It looks cool pink, but I hope that?s not from age or anything. XD;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Nah, don't mess up your sig with that :P i intentionally made it to look like it was made by a 4-year-old =P

Aargh, I still feel bad for not making a birthday present like everyone else ._.;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh, don?t don?t. I don?t have anything for frosty and didn?t for Erica, and they made all this stuff for me. ^_^; I don?t?think they?re resentful. XD; Besides, I?ve gotten so many profile pics/avatars/pictures I dunno where to keep me all, and Coke is good. X3

Back