• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    yup...i love her....and my friend who's name is also Kevin also loves the girl i love (like i said before). So it's Kevin vs. Kevin :laugh: .i think he's jelouse(sp?) cause the girl did something to me (not smack) that she didnt do to him. :laugh: :badsmile:
    oh! she started making out with you in the middle of the hall? :laugh: actually one of my friends was making out with his girlfriend in the middle of the hall and i walked by and said "Get yourselves a room!" and then his girlfriend hit me (even though shes my friend too)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    sapphire latios, y u never on msn? whenever i got on, u r never one. u've never been on since i put u on my contact list :laugh: i'm on every day but the weekends. BTW i with me and her were making out in the hall, but we didnt :'(

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    How come everyone's is in love but me..? ;_;

xD Anyways, I wouldn't care more for love =p Love destroys people! Just like it almost did to me! MWAHAHAHAHA! *Whacks 100marios with a stick*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    ur right, cartoon. love does kinda destroy people. love makes people do crazy things. things that they dont want to do. for an example, someone might kill themslfe just because the person they love doesnt like them or something stupid like that. thats a reason why i dont like it when i fall in love with someone. now that i think of it, i fall in love alot! :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yup...stragner and stranger.......i just now sonitced that when i started talking about the girl that i love (thats right, i said love), it started tro get less funnier here :nervous:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *starts waving and screaming*HEY!! I'M HERE!!*ally doesnt notice* HEY!!!!!!IT'S ME KEVIN!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER ME!!!???*starts running torward ally and falls into a hole* WHAT THE-!!! *team rocket starts reciting their moto*Jessy:To pro-
    *kicks team rocket in the nuts :laugh: * *ally still doesnt notice* I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!!!*dives at ally* Ally:Well, i guess no one is here. *ally walks out of the way* *falls on the floor* Ally: Oh, kevin, i didnt see u there

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • *comes wearing the disguise and a suitcase*
    Hello one and all! Could I interest anyone in this fantastical item I have here?
    ...........oh don't be so modest people! You won't be waisting a second of my time!
    *opens up suitcase to reveal a hammer*
    Yes folks I know what you're thinking, I'll never be able to afford this blah blah blah. But for today and today only, since I like ya guys so much it'll only be the low low price of $9,999,999.99 and I'm not outta my mind!
    And to top that off I will add another one free! (for a shipping price $9,999,999,999.99) What do ya say? A deal of a lifetime right? Do I have any takers? There are so many uses to the hammer!

Last edited:

100marios

Years
  • Sorry to hear that Sapphire!
    *disguise falls a bit*
    uh, whoops!....look over there! A girrafe doing the limbo!
    *everyone looks over there while he fixes his disguise*
    Oh sorry! False alarm! Anyway, who's interested? Anyone? Anyone who can pay the mula! Hehe

Years
  • hah...okay..then.....^^ *makes fake money out of paper* will this count? Its...paper money! *shows money with fish on it )

XD
    Im not too funny today

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    today was a really bad day for me today....guess why...well, what ever!i'll tell u anyways. I almost got arrested today bacause of something my "friend" said about the girl i like. oh yeah, that "friend's" name is Kevin. the kevin that likes the girl that i like. well, he was saying something about the girl doing some nasty stuff with him. it was kinda like being in court. me and 3 other people couldve been arrested for what the sick-in-the-head-Kevin said. there's this boy name Enrique (or how ever u spell his name) who told the girl what the other kevin said. but the person he hear it from was from a boy named Marco. and one thing led to another. so the lady who's office we were in, asked all of us what happened. i was really scared. inmy mind, i was thinking of what would happened if we were arrested. it was pretty funny. when the lady got an the phone when someone called her, me Enrique and the girl atarted laughing. :laugh: .then the lady asked us what so funny :laugh: . i wanted to laugh even more when she said that. so...anyways, she asked the girl if she wanted to press charges. but the girl said no.....when me and the other boys left the room and were walking to class, we started laughing :laugh: . i dunno why, but when Enrique started laughing all of us did. but then i stopped and started at the sick-in-the-head-Kevin because he shouldnt be laughing.....he should just be walking cause it's all his fault. :laugh: this is true. all of this happened today.

100marios

Years
  • That's some story Kenshin! I'm glad I wasn't in that position though. I thought you said the other Kevin was your friend?

Oh money!
    *grabs wads of fish money*
    Ahh, the fresh smell of.......wait...sniff....this money smells fishy....literally.....oh well!
    *Gives Sapphire the hammers*
    Here ya go! Enjoy!
    *mask slips off but I pick it back up*
    Oops hehe. Oops! I said "hehe"....hehe.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    the other Kevin was my friend until today when all of that happened and almost got me arrested....grrr.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back