• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilgαmesh

And yeah, I only played the game. D: I didn't read the manga, nor watch the anime or anything. xD; That's how I got a decent understanding of the series, and I loved it, but I don't own it anymore because it was only rented. :(

And yes, I do vaguely remember Zeke more than he was called "Hao". xDD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ugh I'm not in an outstanding mood. Though I should be happy!

Hmmmmmmm I don't entirely remember my dreams. How sad.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

That would explain why Derk can't remember a lot of the characters, really. There were several characters that got name changes.

Yo!

Lesse... if you liked the games, then the manga would be even more enjoyable because the games follow the anime. |D /brick'd

Years

Holy crap triple 203434 there.

And at least you remember most of your dreams, Nica. I never remember any of mine longer than a minute after I wake up.

/only knows what he knows about Shaman King because of consulting Google

Gilgαmesh

I need to get Xenosaga III and then get the Shaman King game when I get the chance. I really liked Shaman King, it's just that some of the battles really pissed me off sometimes due to being sorta too hard or something. xD;

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Which one did you play? If you played the PS2 one it's like... a lot different from the anime and manga. xD

I know because of my sister and that I read the manga myself. But a lot of it from my sister because she told me a lot about it even before I started to read it it's all her fault.

I actually do like the english opening a bit. But the japanese openings are <3, as well as the image songs.

Years

I have a procrastination problem. I set out to work on my homework 6 hours ago. I haven't done any of it. :V

So I'm gonna watch some Pokemon because now my brain is fried. And the fact that I'd probably be able to get more of it done Friday night anyways.

Gilgαmesh

Which one did you play? If you played the PS2 one it's like... a lot different from the anime and manga. xD

Yes, I did play the PS2 one. xDD;

By the way, is this vid awesome or what?

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

This account has it's name because it was supposed to have been a Detective Conan alt and 'Pazuru' is 'PUZZLE' but uh... romanji'd? This alt ended up not being my DC alt, but hey... I'm not too off the mark! Hao and Conan share the same seiyuu.......... as does Mithos.

Gilgαmesh

But you abandoned Phantasmagoria. ;___; I loved that alt(and still do).

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

XD I haven't abandoned it. It's my alt that I keep out of PT/OT. I'll see 'bout using it in the DCC again or something sometime soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back