• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Bop 'em all on their heads with the butt of a Heckler & Koch G3A4. That's what should be done with them.

There really is nothing like taking ten pounds of steel and plastic to the head of someone who's annoying you.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Bop 'em all on their heads with the butt of a Heckler & Koch G3A4. That's what should be done with them.

There really is nothing like taking ten pounds of steel and plastic to the head of someone who's annoying you.
    I know something twic as good as that, using a twenty pounds of steel and plastic >:D

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Hannah montana doesnt even sing half the time -_-
    YES. YES. YES.

No one believes me when I say that...LMAO My sister gets SO defensive...You watch her performing live and it's quite obvious she isn't singing...:|

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Gosh I hate her little like 5 year old groupies -_-
    I mean come on, no ones voice can sound so exactly the same every time they sing

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • My friend likes her too but she doesnt talk much about her which is good...she just likes to play her CD in the van to school all the time. D:

Xai: Yeah, my mom told me that she went back stage and someone else that looked like her came out and lypsynced.

Punk: I thought you were going to bed? XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Ugh, my cousin loves Hannah Montana. I'm forced to watch it when she comes. That is if we're talking about the show also. :x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Gosh I hate her little like 5 year old groupies -_-
    I mean come on, no ones voice can sound so exactly the same every time they sing

Yeah, seriously. The lyrics don't even flow well either, some parts are really rushed and others are really slow. =\

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Nude photos of her surfaced the internet.
    She comfirmed it was her and apologised.

I remember hearing about them photos. I think most people have done something like that. The only reason it was treated how it was is because she was in movies aimed at younger people and it would give them the wrong impression.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The only reason it was treated how it was is because she was in movies aimed at younger people and it would give them the wrong impression.

Yeah. It was deemed that she wasn't setting a good example to her younger fans. There wasn't much she could have done about it though, her phone was hacked by someone after all IIRC.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back