• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Maybe they got the wrong shipment...? But that still makes no sense. XD You have messed up Wal-Marts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I have nothing against her.
    But seeing her on like almost every channel can get annoying. D:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I have nothing against her.
    But seeing her on like almost every channel can get annoying. D:

I dont like her. Theres nothing good about who she is or what she does >.< Little girls, and even the occasional boy, see her on t.v. and think shes cool! Shes setting such bad examples for todays youth

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    You're absolutely right.
    But she's also a perfect example for parents, to teach there kids that they should act that way.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I suppose shes a good like "un-role-model"? xD
    As long as parents explain to there kids why its important why they should not act like Paris.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I suppose shes a good like "un-role-model"? xD
    As long as parents explain to there kids why its important why they should not act like Paris.

Exactly . <3
    But, Paris isn't the only "un-role-model".
    There are plenty of others aswell.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Celebutants, hm? I say they serve a minor purpose in the world. Without them, there wouldn't be anyone to make fun of.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Exactly . <3
    But, Paris isn't the only "un-role-model".
    There are plenty of others aswell.
    Uh, just off the top of my head I'd say:
    Lindsay Lohan
    Brittney Spears
    Paris Hilton (previously mentioned)
    Kristen Cavaleri
    Other Girls from Laguna Beach/The Hills
    Ashley Dupre (who's not yet at celebutant status but is getting there)
    Miley Cyrus (Who's not bad yet, but watch out for this one, I smell another Brittney Spears)

Well that's more of a list of "un-role-models" for girls, but i think that's a good start to a list.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Uh, just off the top of my head I'd say:
    Lindsay Lohan
    Brittney Spears
    Paris Hilton (previously mentioned)
    Kristen Cavaleri
    Other Girls from Laguna Beach/The Hills
    Ashley Dupre (who's not yet at celebutant status but is getting there)
    Miley Cyrus (watch out for this one, I smell another Brittney Spears)

Well that's more of a list of "un-role-models" for girls, but i think that's a good start to a list.

I disagree with Miley Cyrus, although I can't stand her music or her "Hannah Montana" alter ego/whatever. She's not getting herself into trouble with the media, she's not out seeking attention, and she's definitely not screwed up in the head. I mean, with all the little twelve-year-olds out there emulating her, they're only really being annoying. At least nothing terribly bad has come out of them looking up to her.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I disagree with Miley Cyrus, although I can't stand her music or her "Hannah Montana" alter ego/whatever. She's not getting herself into trouble with the media, she's not out seeking attention, and she's definitely not screwed up in the head. I mean, with all the little twelve-year-olds out there emulating her, they're only really being annoying. At least nothing terribly bad has come out of them looking up to her.
    Just you wait. Miley Cyrus may actually be a decent person now (if a tad annoying), but she will meet the same fate as Britney Spears.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Just you wait. Miley Cyrus may actually be a decent person now (if a tad annoying), but she will meet the same fate as Britney Spears.

She could, she couldn't. We don't really know for sure.
    (Although, it's quite possible, as Britney Spears wasn't a bad girl herself when she just started out. I actually kind of liked her.)

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • She's not bad yet, I'm just saying she's in the same place Brittney was when she was 15. And I so very much agree that her emulators are extraordinarily annoying. I'm not saying she's done anything wrong yet (except for those myspace pictures that every girl eventually takes), but she's going to eventually take a turn. Her parents are way too over protective of her and the tighter they squeeze, the more she'll slip through their grip. But I'll clarify that in the post.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    XD I really am thinking the same thing. Miley really could become the next Brittany Spears.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't know, I can see Miley going into both directions (granted, obviously not at the same time. xD;). I can see her getting messed up later in life and ending up like Britney Spears, or going in the same direction as someone like Hilary Duff. She tends to keep her private life out of the media, and she's not known to cause some media dramadramadrama. :>

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back