• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • I'm actually pretty content with my DSlite.
    It's old and the screen is scratchy, but its nostalgic.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I'm lovin' my DSi. xD;
    I'm not in any rush to buy the 3DS. There are still no games out yet that are forcing me to buy it. xDD;;
    ...Well, we'll see. GDI, E3. There's going to be something.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Always with the games that are crossover, I try to stay on the sidelines until I can play it because I am a bit skeptical about them.

More genre crossovers are needed. Had a dream I was playing this:

Game title: Hockey Fights
    Type: fighting, side scrolling, 8-way movement

Wasn't like NHL though. More parody or minor leagues. But the idea of knocking the gloves off players, beating them down, and KO'ing 'em into a netbound slide made for some happy thoughts. Especially since the Oilers sucked season current. Also spent most today thinking of how awesome a game like this could be. Goalies? Player versus referee? Don Cherry on skates? Achievement for 99 knees to the (opponents) nards as Gretzky?

Maybe. Could work. Might not happen. But if Sissy can make a magical adventure for Ponycorns, then anything probably can happen.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'll just be sticking with my DS Lite for now... I really don't have much of a choice...

I'd like to see a Pokemon x Namco Tales crossover, though I have no idea how that would play out xD

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am keeping my DS lite also, because I don't play it much, so why would I need a new one? XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Like I said before, some kid stole my DS, and I'm not planning to replace it any time soon :/
    I've actually lost interest in games now, tbh.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Like I said before, some kid stole my DS, and I'm not planning to replace it any time soon :/
    I've actually lost interest in games now, tbh.

That stinks that somebody stole it. My friend's little brother left my friends DS at a soccer field.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Was the nintendo conference good? I had to go to school. -.- They should have E3 in the middle of June imo because then I could watch it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It was kind of underwhelming. And frankly confusing when it came to the Wii U. It took me a while to figure out it was definitely a new console since all the focus was on the controller and they were using the two terms sort of interchangeably. Though it does look like a pretty interesting device, I love that you can downsize from the TV it its touch screen if need be.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
    Years

• The Ace Combat Zero soundtrack makes everything more epic. (Admittedly, the whole Belkan War schtick works far better with Lyrical Nanoha than Madoka Magica, but let's not let that get in the way of a good AMV.) Also, Yuri Lowenthal as Homura and Johnny Yong Bosch as Sayaka makes me laugh for some reason.

I know I'm quoting something 80 pages old... but you know that feeling you get when something you made gets spread through the internets by its own?

It's pride, and I gotta say, it feels good. I'm honored :)

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I still I have my gray DS, first generation. I never want a DS lite as that six of my friends have one, and six have been broken. Instead mine has never had any problems. And I'm planning to buy the Nintendo 3DS, but until October since now I'm saving money because in August I will make a trip to Spain, specifically Madrid.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • My DS Lite still works, but the Left trigger button doesn't work anymore and the R Trigger button sporadically fails to work. It's also nicked in some places.

I don't know if I want a 3DS, it's too expensive right now for me to buy it.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • My DS Lite still works, but the Left trigger button doesn't work anymore and the R Trigger button sporadically fails to work. It's also nicked in some places.

I don't know if I want a 3DS, it's too expensive right now for me to buy it.

It is very easy to fix those buttons, they are only bad arranged by the way you hit them.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • My DS Lite is still in perfect condition, but I just saw my brother's DS today and it's cracked near the back, so the top screen part of his DS is crooked and the screen is all messed up. I might give him mine if I buy a 3DS. xD But I want the PS Vita also...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ahh, another DS discussion! D:

The only reason why I'd want to get another DS is because of the Final Fantasy games and maybe B/W. But, either way, I'm not going to be getting one.

On another note, if anyone liked my previous themes, (I have two in my blog entry) I'll be happy to let you use them. They need good homes ;;

Years
  • Still rocking the original DS Phat. My first DS Phat broke like a month ago after 6 faithful years of service and I've gotten a used one since. Also have my cousin's pink DSLite hanging around in my room since nobody but me uses it for Pokemon. I'm so happy I didn't get a DSi/3DS. Pokemon RNG with Standard Seeds is a blessing from the gods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back