• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
Years
  • Yes, I was referring to the no right-mouse button. Sure, macs may have several key combinations to right click, but you only need ONE: the right click button!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • My Macbook is insanely awesome =]

Although fragile =/

I somehow managed to crack the LCD screen inside when I accidently 'punched' it. (I was sleeping on my arm, got up to stretch, all the blood from my arm was..gone so I had giant pins and needles in it. It was entirely numb so I picked it up with my other arm to stretch it out, and my arm spazzed out and 'punched' the computer screen.)

Basically the most retarded way to break something hahaha. But seriously, this thing works wonders, I wub it.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    The topic is that whole, Mac vs. PC argument? Bah, that's just a cheap collaborative marketing campaign set up by Microsoft and Apple. This is the exact same thing as Coke vs. Pepsi and the console wars.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Yeah, but clearly the winners are PC, Coke, and the 360.

You've got me on PC and Coke. But I admit, the 360 Is looking might good to me, since Final Fantasy XIII is coming out for it. Which is good, because I'm not spending 600 big ones on a PS3.

Years
  • Hmm...I'm still a fence sitter on the whole Mac vs. PC. thing. I like the Mac for it's stability. But it's hard for me to get used to it. I like PC's because there's a diversity of programs to use and I'm used to it. Sucks that it's targeted too much. ;_;

Coke or Pepsi? Both.

PS3 or 360? I dunno. Never had a home console. T_T

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • I had an Xbox 360 but I sold it for a PS3 and I've gotta say, it was a good move. The PS3 is far superior to the Xbox :)

Cid

Years
  • Rarely post here, so I'll just go on with the flow...

I'd only say PC wins, because I haven't used a Mac in my life...
    Even if I have used a Mac, I'd still go for PC (based on what I hear) for its compatibility to programs.

When it comes to cola, I'd say both, too, since I've no preferences regarding either. I just drink what's there.

I've never touched a PS3 or a 360, so neither.
    I'd prefer to buy PS3, though, since I've played a couple of games in the PS2, and I heard it could play those games.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I <3 my Mac, especially since I can run windows and play all the PC games I couldn't normally play. I highly recommend a mac for anyone getting a laptop.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Mac, Coke, and 360 for me.

I used to have bad reactions to Coke, but it ... went away. o_o Which is odd. I have a PC, but I love Macs. :x And I have a 360 but it got RROD; I'll be replacing it soon enough.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Mac, Coke, and Wii are what I prefer.

I don't get much of a chance to use a Mac, but when I do mess around with one, I love it. I've always loved Coke and hated most of Pepsi's products (Mountain Dew is probably the only exception there). I don't know what it is I like so much about Coke, though. The only reason I prefer the Wii, is it has most of the type of games that I prefer to play. I'm not a big fan of violent games, which are mostly what I see for the other consoles. The Wii has more family-oriented, non-violent games. Although, I don't play that many games.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • For me, it's PC (though I've never owned a MAC, so I'm kinda bias. :\), Coke and Pepsi (I <3 them both! :3) and Xbox 360. I only love the Xbox for Oblivion and Fable 2 though. XD The Wii comes in a close second though. :)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • For me, let's see...

PC - because I've never owned a Mac, really.
    Coke - because I genuinely prefer the taste over Pepsi. Though I still get Pepsi if it's on sale. XD
    Wii - well, I have never played either the 360 or the PS3 in my life, because I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan. ^_^

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • I've always used PC's, but I love my iPod, so I'd be interested in trying out a Mac to see how it works.

And as for the PS3/360 arguement, I just bought a Wii, so that wins it for me!

And it's got to be Pepsi, it's much nicer tasting.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Too lazy to see where this topic came from buuut...

PCs: I don't like Macs and I am a Windows fangirl. Give me vista or give me death! D: Well, not literally. And I would like to own a Mac one day but they're far overpriced and overhyped imo. <_<;

Coke: Pepsi sucks. Too sweet and it tastes like watered down Coke so what's the point?

360: Though I have, and love, both my 360 and PS3, my 360 is actually MINE and the PS3 belongs to the family. Plus I get a lot more playtime out of my 360. I'd rather not have to choose though. XD; They're both great consoles. Wii isn't even on the radar for me. I barely remember the last time I played it and the oooonly game I want to play on it went missing so it's doomed to collect dust again for the next year or so. :(

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I had an Xbox 360 but I sold it for a PS3 and I've gotta say, it was a good move. The PS3 is far superior to the Xbox :)
    I can't agree with that. I mean sure the PS3 is a good system and all... but the games and online are so much better on the 360. I've been playing RE5 a lot lately, but before that the PS3 just sat there. Where the 360.... yea. XD

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • PC: I'm a gamer. The computer I plan on getting beats the highest end Mac in basically everything, and costs around the same price. Plus, Windows 7 had redeemed Microsoft in my books, plus I can customize using Stardock's apps to change anything I feel like (can't do that to get rid of Mac's lame setup, my Windows dock is better, thank you very much). Did I mention DirectX 11?

360: Online play, the only thing that makes a console. I don't care if your PS3 looks ultra realistic on your 80' TV, great. At least I can play online. With my friends.

Coke: Tastes better, no reason other than that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back