• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilicious

dream
Years
  • I don't drink soda anymore, either. Only Sprite in some rare instances because my sister drinks that a lot and sometimes it's all we have in the fridge. :c

I'm basically fueled by tea nowadays. I even bought a termic bottle that I keep in my room everyday.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • You can't drink too much Ice Tea though. It wrecks your bowel system.

I drunk like 15 bottles one day. Not all at one time but over the course of the day.... It wasn't so great afterwards. So I only drink 1 or 2 bottles are day now.

Or Ice Tea has no effect at all, and it's just me and my weak stomach, lol. :(

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I wasn't talking about iced tea. I'm fueled by hot tea.

Vanilla Black Tea with bergamot shells, and some imported leaves of Yame green tea is all that I've been drinking recently. Sometimes camomile tea too, but it needs way too much sugar for me to like it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Audy got me addicted to the Black Iced Tea from Starbucks omg. ;~; I get it whenever I go there now.

Other than iced tea (the sweetened kind, not the crazy cold tea you guys have in the US), I'm not a tea fan. :p I'd love to be but I'm just... not. D:

Years
  • I'm not a tea drinker myself. At Costa Coffee I'll generally go for a frescato (basically the equivalent to a Starbucks Frappuccino). I've never really been enamoured with the smell of tea, so I've never been inclined to try it. ._.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
  • I'm not a tea drinker myself. At Costa Coffee I'll generally go for a frescato (basically the equivalent to a Starbucks Frappuccino). I've never really been enamoured with the smell of tea, so I've never been inclined to try it. ._.

I never liked Starbucks much, lol. I always thought they exaggerated their coffee names. "Yes, I'd like a Frappa-dappa-mocha-choco-moomoo-doppa-cino please?" No offense to you of course. ^^

Years

• I never liked Starbucks much, lol. I always thought they exaggerated their coffee names. "Yes, I'd like a Frappa-dappa-mocha-choco-moomoo-doppa-cino please?" No offense to you of course. ^^

Ah, no, that's quite alright. I abhor Starbucks anyway. xD;; I just figured that most people identified with the Frappuccino and compared it to the Frescato.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Ah, no, that's quite alright. I abhor Starbucks anyway. xD;; I just figured that most people identified with the Frappuccino and compared it to the Frescato.

Ha, I had to look up abhor. o.o

I abhor Starbucks aswell. Not because of their names and blah. I just hate coffee and anything like it. Except cappuccinos but I hate Starbucks cappuccinos. Also, it always annoys me that there is this one college guy in there typing harder than hell looking all proud with his Macbook in public. o.o;

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Starbucks is one of my paradises when I go up there in the US. >:
    Whatever bad reputation they have, I love most kinds of coffee and tea, and their pastries aren't bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back